Skip to main content

Wedding forums

Ask questions, share advice and connect with other brides and grooms

Recent discussions

Recent Discussions Recent Comments Most Popular Most Views
Jenna
Free Wedding Photographer London 2024
Jenna of For Sale, 17 of April of 2024 at 22:44

Hi everyone! I’m new to wedding photography and looking to shoot a couple of weddings for free this year to build my portfolio. It would have to be a 2024 wedding in, or around, London. Let me know if...

Helena, 3 hours ago 14 155
J
Order of the day
Joanne of Planning, 24 of April of 2024 at 14:32

Hi, we are getting married at 2pm and due to tight budget only having a four hour wedding, we are having a sit down meal after the ceremony but I am lost on how to time everything, someone help me...

RomanticGreenStation, friday 26-Apr-24 9 174
C
Transfer opinions
Chelsea of Etiquette and Advice, 13 of March of 2024 at 16:33

Honest opinions, Is a 35/40 min journey to long.? from place of marriage to the reception xx

FrankGarrett, 14 hours ago 15 162
J
Free Videography (for portfolio)
John of For Sale, 4 of March of 2024 at 13:12

Hi Everyone, New videographer here just looking to try and branch out and obtain some more experience in shooting weddings and producing a nice product for people. I have basic experience in filming...

Kay, friday 26-Apr-24 65 1,323 13
W
Unenthused friends!
Wed2Bgirl of Planning, 18 of April of 2024 at 14:13

Hi everyone Stumbled across this website and it's just what I've been needing. To cut a long story short, I'm feeling so disheartened lately about my small intimate wedding next year. My sister who is...

Toni-Joy, friday 26-Apr-24 8 232
Victoria
Interesting reception entertainment?
Victoria of Planning, 24 of April of 2024 at 03:47

We are having an indoor/outdoor reception and I need some inspo for reception entertainment. We already have a digital Photo Booth and dancing set up. I’m waiting on rates for a silhouette artist, as...

Joni, friday 26-Apr-24 4 65

General groups

Hitched article topics