Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner

Recommendations wanted for good bridal make-up artists North Wales/ North West!

Summer2011, 9 of March of 2009 at 21:20 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hi all - I was just wondering whether anyone had any good recommendations for bridal make-up artists in the North Wales/ North West area?? Have tried searching on the internet but can't seem to find anyone that really has a good amount of pics to judge them by so am struggling to find one that stands out. Any advice greatly appreciated! xx

13 replies

Latest activity by Maxibon, 26 of June of 2010 at 10:57
  • M
    Beginner July 2010
    MrsRob2be ·
    • Hide content

Hi there! Sorry can't help you with this one, but out of interest where are you getting married??!!

i'm also from North West Wales!!

you're the 1st other Welshie that i've found on here!! ?

• M
    Beginner June 2009
    mrs zippy ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I am getting married at Ruthin Castle in June and have found 2 recommendations - Janice who works for Mac in Selfridges in the Trafford Centre **** or a lady called Sarah Elliot who comes highly recommended but was booked for mine. www.sarahlouiseelliott.co.uk

Good Luck!!

• moomin8804
    Beginner July 2009
    moomin8804 ·
    • Hide content

I'm in North Wales too! So now there's three of us ? Sorry i can't give any recomendations as I'm also having trouble trying to find a make up artist in the North Wales area, but i'll be watching this thread for ideas!

• M
    Beginner July 2010
    MrsRob2be ·
    • Hide content

Hi fellow welshie!

where are you getting married in n.wales then?

• moomin8804
    Beginner July 2009
    moomin8804 ·
    • Hide content

We're getting married July 25th this year near Betws y Coed, do you know it?

Where are you getting married and what date? ?

• Juliet Cunnington (Makeup HIB)
    Juliet Cunnington (Makeup HIB) ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure what areas of Wales she covers but www.samdonald.com is a very experienced makeup artist.

Juliet x

• moomin8804
    Beginner July 2009
    moomin8804 ·
    • Hide content

I've just booked a trial with Dawn Bell Hughes, she has a salon in LLandudno Junction and she's been very helpful so far! The trial isn't until April though ☹️

• curly
    Beginner June 2009
    curly ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm a manc' but getting married in North Wales in June. I'm having Sarah Jane Elliott. Not had my trial yet, that is at the end of April but she has been really good with communication and stuff so far.

• Stupidgirl45
    Beginner July 2009
    Stupidgirl45 ·
    • Hide content

Can't contribute at all - having my trial in April too Moomin - but altho am Londoner am getting married in Cardiff at the St Davids this summer!

OH is welsh

• S
    Beginner
    Summer2011 ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all your suggestions, they all look great and are way more than I found! I'm a bit new to this forum stuff sorry and am not sure if I'm doing this right so apologies if I'm not doing this right!

Hi to the other Welshie's as well!! We're still looking at venues at the moment and havng so much fun....! So far Soughton Hall is our favourite but I think it will be probably be way over our budget! Plas Isaf in Corwen is really lovely as well and the mum and daughter who run it seem really lovely too. How about you??

• J
    Beginner
    jillandrews ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

Ok finally figured out how to reply on this this.I ve just had my trail make-up done by a very talented make-up artist called Kylie Jonkman she's just come back recently after having worked in Australia for the past 3 year's although her main line of work was in tv and fashion. She's very experienced and is a really nice girl. Her rate's are pretty affordable I was recommended her by a close friend of mine. She told me she has nt got a website yet as its in the process of being made but here's her email if youre still looking.

************@*******.**.**

Kind regards

Jill

• Z
    ZoeR ·
    • Hide content

I've worked with Sian Louise Auld a lot - she is exceptionally good and is based on the Wirral, so not far for her to go to North Wales. She does fashion work as well as bridal. Her website is:

http://www.sianlouiseauld.com/index.htm

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

I'm north wales too Smiley smile

• Maxibon
    Beginner March 2009
    Maxibon ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sorry for hi-jacking, I'm welsh, but we got married in manchester, We honeymooned at the St Davids hotel and its AMAZING!! have a great day x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics