Live Wedding Memories is a video sharing app that allows you share your event to your guests that are absent.
1. Host creates an account.
2. Host calls or emails Live Wedding Memories to setup a meeting with our virtual event staff known as a Virtual Event Manager (VEM). During the meeting, the Host provides VEM with guests’ contact information and discusses any questions or concerns with event or Live Wedding Memories system.
3. VEM contacts guests to alert them to incoming emails about the upcoming event.
4. Host or VEM sets up event and Live Wedding Memories system emails notifications to all guests.
5. VEM provides Host, videographer(s) and guests with advice, trouble shooting and technical support.
* VEM provides Host with periodic guest’s registration status.
* VEM contacts guests to review their comfortability with using the Coinbuk system. VEM helps guests with registration and viewing the event ensuring 100% of your online guests can view your event.
* VEM sets up 2 to 3 phone/video conferences with Host and videographer(s) to review Coinbuk event setup and run test events.
* VEM is available for support the day of event.
6. Live Wedding Memories system emails thank you notifications to guests after the event.