Hi there! My name is David Sargant and I am a cinematic wedding videographer in Essex. I also film weddings right across the UK including Buckinghamshire, Kent, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
I know you've got hundreds of wedding things to do and to confuse things, there's many talented videographers and photographers competing for your attention - I got married in 2013, and I have totally been there myself - I get it... so I'll make it easy for you by splitting this in to two parts.
1. What you need to know
2. About me and all the details etc
1. So here's what you need to know:
- My name is David Sargant, I live in Essex but work across the UK - I have been creating videos since I was six years old, and I have been a professional videographer for around 8 years.
- My number one goal is to ensure you to enjoy your wedding day while I go about creating a beautiful, high-quality and stress-free wedding video that perfectly captures the magic of your special day.
- You will NEVER run out of recording hours because I record every wedding from start to finish as standard, regardless of what wedding film package you choose, I stay for as long as it takes to capture and tell your story - that means if you decide that you want a longer video AFTER the wedding, you can easily upgrade because I recorded everything! Smart eh?
- All of my wedding video packages come with 2 filmmakers for the whole day as standard (one of them is me, obviously!), along with the cameras, equipment, and insurance you would expect from professionals.
- You're probably wondering about price - my beautiful 4K wedding videography packages start at £1,500 and you really do get a phenomenal service. It's hard to explain here on a webpage, but you should check out my work before making a decision.
- I have been told I love wedding videography more than my wife and child... it's a close call, but rest assured, I just about love them more... ;)
2. Right, if you've got time, here's some info about me
Who am I though? Well, I am 36 years old, I am married and have a beautiful 3-year old son and I have had a camera in my hand since I was just six.
It's very hard to explain my emotional connection and passion for making beautiful wedding films! The closest I could get to describing it is probably like the love you feel for your fiance at this moment - I am very much in love with what I do - I like to think this is reflected in my commitment and dedication to you and your partner throughout the whole creative process - as well as the quality of my wedding films.
Once I have got to know you and your partner - and I have seen your wedding venue- I can usually visualise how your wedding film will look in my mind. Then, on the day, my assistant and I will capture the magical moments, the finer details and the love and joy of the occasion in stunning 4K footage.
From the buzz and excitement of the Bride and Groom party's preparations, through to the emotional rollercoaster of the Ceremony and the Speeches - to the fun and antics on the dance floor!
I first picked up a video camera in 1988!
It was 1988 and I was 6-years old. I remember picking up my Dad's heavy, bulky but state-of-the-art video camera for the first time. I looked through the black and white, static-filled viewfinder and asked my dad if I could record my brother on the slide in the garden!
Since that moment, I have always been at my happiest when I am creating video content. Be it a beautiful cinematic wedding film, an inspiring event or training videos for a YouTube channel - I'm at my most connected-state of mind when I have a camera in my hand.
I can't force you to book me for your wedding - and I am not some pushy sales guy either. All I can do is hope you can sense my passion and love for wedding videography from reading these words so that you will check out the quality of my filmmaking - and book in a free consultation.
Thank you so much for checking me out, I hope to record your memories soon - and CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement.