As you drive through the gates and along the driveway to our magnificent 19th Century Country House Hotel, set in beautiful landscaped gardens with the centrepiece a majestic 200 year old Beech tree, you will experience the most romantic of settings here nestled in the glorious Welsh countryside.
We hold a unique license here at Llyndir Hall that allows us to hold ceremonies outdoors in our lush, green gardens. The exquisite Italian style pergola covered in twinkling fairy lights ensures the perfect backdrop to your civil ceremony. Should the weather not be on its best behaviour then our Llyndir Suite looks simply spectacular when set up for your ceremony all year round.
Our stunning Llyndir Suite and Conservatory, with elegant black and gold interiors, gleaming chandeliers, state-of-the-art lighting and BOSE audio system, really is the most perfect of function suites. With our beautifully bright Conservatory equipped with private function bar this creates the most wonderful reception area spilling out onto our Italian Terraced gardens with outdoor seating available. The Llyndir Suite can seat up to 120 guests for a wedding breakfast, and a further 60 guests for your evening reception where you can dance the night away on our purpose built dancefloor.
Our experienced and passionate wedding coordinators can lead you through the whole process from your initial showround right through to your wedding day they will ensure the tiniest personal details are taken care of. There’s also our kitchen brigade to serve only the highest quality of local produce on your wedding day from your canapes to your evening buffet, our chefs will make sure that everything is fabulous. Lastly our amazing toastmaster to ensure your day is absolutely flawless; you won’t need to worry about a single thing on your big day whilst you are in their very capable hands.
We have 51 fantastic bedrooms available for your family and friends to stay over and enjoy your big day for a little bit longer; these are offered at a specially discounted rate. Most importantly our lavish Bridal Suite comes as part of your wedding package with a sumptuous four poster bed, spacious lounge area with doors opening onto the terrace, large bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and walk-in power shower you really won’t want to check out! You and your guests will also be able to take advantage of our leisure facilities which include fully equipped gym, swimming pool and sauna.
Every element of your wedding day will be taken care of in a friendly yet professional manner to ensure it runs seamlessly. From the moment you arrive you will receive the warmest of welcomes from all of our team. We like to be a bit different and there are many things we offer that set us apart from the rest such as our unique thrones, medieval swords to cut your cake, choice of impressive centrepieces and much more, you and your guests will enjoy all the pomp and ceremony we have to offer here at Llyndir Hall.
- There can be no better venue to select for this very special occasion. This award winning country house estate has it all.
- Beautiful landscaped grounds and Italian Terrace licensed to hold civil ceremonies.
- 200 year old Beech tree – perfect for those magical, memorable wedding day photographs.
- The most amazing, dedicated team, here to help create your dream wedding every step of the way.
- Stunning function suite with private bar facilities, built in dancefloor, lighting and sound system.
- Award winning chefs to produce delicious food throughout your day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
69 reviewsWrite a Review
Your whole wedding for £2,500* (30 guests day & evening) including:
- Ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception room hire
- Red carpet upon arrival with a celebratory glass of Champagne for the happy couple
- Drinks package, per person, to include a seasonal reception drink, ½ bottle of wine and glass of Prosecco
- 3 course wedding breakfast followed by tea or coffee
- White table linen & chair covers with white napkins
- Use of cake stand & knife
- Use of the grounds for photographs
- Evening finger buffet and sandwiches (4 items)
- Evening DJ & disco with dancefloor
- Complimentary stay for the happy couple
- Discounted room rates for guests to stay
- A dedicated Wedding Coordinator
Additional Adults £55.00 per person
Additional Children £25.00 per person
Additional Evening Guests £12.50 per person
*£500.00 supplement for Saturdays and Bank holidays between April to September.
Llyndir Lane LL12 0AY Rossett (Wrexham)