Our Jacobean Coach House is the perfect place to get married, it is as unique and special as you. The beautiful landscaped public gardens and lake are the perfect backdrop for those truly memorable photographs. You can even have your ceremony in the Coach House. Licensed for up to 180 guests for a ceremony in the Coach House and 60 guests in the Garden Room.
Whatever you decide, you will be guided through the day by our friendly wedding planners who have a wealth of experience to offer. Attention to detail is essential at your wedding so helping to organise the extras from theming, table dressing, flowers, photographer and entertainment are second nature to us.
Our creative and delicious food is complemented by exceptional wines. Our Executive Chef, Geoff Curtis, combines old and new culinary concepts to develop seasonal specialities, traditional British classics and innovative gastronomic experiences and will tailor each menu to ensure it is to your tastes, making every wedding individual
- Forty Hall has been catering for weddings for over 20 years and we have a wealth of experience to offer
- Always using the finest, freshest of ingredients, Forty Hall will be delighted to help tailor a menu to suit your event
- Dedicated, experienced wedding coordinators
- Grounds offer beautiful backdrops for wedding photographs
- Each ceremony is unique and Forty Hall works with couples to create their own distinctive celebration that holds a special meaning for them
- Can accommodate up to 180 guests for wedding breakfast and 300 evening reception
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
4 reviewsWrite a Review
Mark Greatbatch - Toastmaster and Master of CeremoniesRating 5 out of 5 , 48 reviews· Toastmasters (48)
Bespoke Celebrant CeremoniesRating 5 out of 5 , 49 reviews· Celebrants (49)
Forty Hill EN2 9HA Enfield (East London)