The Bell Hotel and Restaurant is a former 17th century coaching inn nestled on the banks of the River Monnow and set within the beautiful county of Monmouthshire, providing fantastic views and plenty of opportunities to capture that perfect wedding photograph.
The venue was carefully restored in 2001 and the interior consists of polished flagstone floors, oak beams and antique and contemporary furniture, providing a relaxed environment for you and your guests.
We have on-site accommodation in the form of eleven en suite rooms. All of which are well equipped with cotton sheets and duvets, warm Welsh blankets, fluffy towels and aromatic toiletries.
Furthermore, you can enjoy the delicious food and drink provided by our award-winning restaurant and wine list.
- Former 17th century coaching inn
- Located on the banks of the River Monnow
- Carefully restored in 2001
- On-site accommodation in the form of 11 en suite rooms
- Option to hire a spacious marquee
- Capacity of up to 200 seated guests if using the marquee and restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Skenfrith NP7 8UH Abergavenny (Monmouthshire)