Love’s Labours delivers unique, rustic weddings in the historic barns at Old Michelmersh Farm in Hampshire. We hold a limited number of weddings here and are selective about the couples we work with, so you can be sure that each one is very special.
- We offer both ceremonies and/or receptions. We are licensed for up to 200 guests but have also welcomed as few as just 6.
- Our wedding style is truly rustic - not fake rustic - and is designed to complement the magnificent wooden structure of our eighteenth-century barns.
- We bring the outside in with trees, ivy and flowers. Brides usually walk through a birch forest to reach the aisle and ceremonies are framed by our huge, sweeping drapes.
- Each wedding is unique. We have an eclectic selection of antique chairs (dating from 1760 to 1950) and our tables range from marble to inlaid wood. We hire in any more furniture you might need.
- All weddings at the barns are fully planned, styled and managed by us in full collaboration with you. We have available an impressive variety of trees as well as vintage goods from picture frames to glassware to old ladders to china.
- We have two enormous adjoining Long Barns which are perfect for spring and summer weddings but can also be heated to accommodate cooler weather. The Old Barn is licensed for up to 65 guests and is ideal for winter use.
- We have relationships with several outstanding local catering businesses who can provide a range of options to suit different budgets. Or couples can bring in their own caterers (providing they are fully professional, insured and certified).
- We can provide alcohol or couples can bring their own. Corkage is charged at £5 per head.
- We can also provide a rustic bar, or for a more extensive range of drink options, bars can be hired in.
- Our staff love weddings and try to make each one special.
Visit our website for more information about our venue, weddings and guide prices..