- Please note we can host blessings, receptions, and non-legal ceremonies (e.g. Humanist weddings) -
Situated in the heart of the hustle and bustle of East Central London, welcome to St Ethelburga’s. An oasis of calm amidst the helter-sketler city, this enchanting venue is the ideal space for you to celebrate saying ‘I do’ to that special someone.
With a rich and varied history, St Ethelburga’s is a wedding venue bursting with charm and character. As the home to a charity of peace-makers, the stresses of planning a wedding will melt away when booking with them.
St Ethelburga’s has stood as a landmark in East Central London in some form since the as early as the 13th century. Having undergone various rebuilds throughout its history, it sits proudly as a patchwork of ancient brickwork, modern glass, and high, intricate, stained-glass windows.
The Nave, where your celebrations will unfold, is a wonderfully inviting space. With room for up to 120 guests, The Nave is perfectly sized – small enough to feel intimate, yet large enough for you to invite all your loved ones.
For your wedding breakfast and evening reception, the team at St Ethelburga’s can provide a wonderful menu of delicious food. Offering a flexible, personal, and mouth-watering service, you and your guests will be able to feast on a selection of delightful dishes.
For more information on the kinds of weddings St Ethelburga’s can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Situated in the heart of East Central London, offering a relaxed oasis from the busy city!
- The venue has stood since as early as the 13th century, and boasts a rich history
- The Nave is a wonderfully appointed space for your reception
- Conveniently located 2 mins walk from Liverpool Street Station and close to other great transport links
- Calm and inviting ambiance throughout the venue
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
St. Ethelburga's Centre for Reconciliation and Peace EC2N 4AG City of London (East Central London)