Maypole Tipi is a family run business offering amazing tipi weddings at their venue at The Fields Farm. Located on the Cheshire/Shropshire border, close to the pretty market town of Whitchurch, the farm provides the most idyllic setting for an unforgettable day.
Whether you’re planning a traditional country wedding or a fabulous festival style celebration, Maypole Tipi can provide the perfect space and tipi structure to suit your style and ideas. They deliver a flexible service, with a wide range of linkable tipis available and a choice of settings and layouts, suitable for up to 140 seated guests.
The traditional farm dates back to the 17th century and is reached by an impressive tree-lined avenue. The farmstead is made up of a cluster of traditional C18th & C19th brick farm buildings, which surround a cobbled yard, with part timber-framed farmhouse, giving a rustic backdrop for your wedding photos.
- Fabulous tipi wedding venue on the Cheshire/Shropshire boarder
- Located on a traditional farm near Whitchurch
- Choice of settings for your wedding - no seperate venue hire fee
- Choose a tipi and layout to suit your celebration - each built and tailored to your event.
- Capacity for up to 180 guests (140 seated guests maximum).
- Our thermostatically controlled heated tipis are wonderful year round.
- Four sizes of tipis available - we are able to create smaller, intimate wedding parties for between 15 and 45 guests.
- Only 2 weddings usually hosted each month in summer, thereby providing a more personal level of service.
- We are now taking booking for 2023 & 2024.
- Fully transparent prices and interactive quote builder on our website, so you can immediately price your wedding.
- Comprehensive website with dedicated pages for Small Weddings, Our Venue, About Us (with reviews) & Weddings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
1 reviewWrite a Review
The Fields Farm, Hinton SY13 4HB Whitchurch (Shropshire)