Situated a stone's throw from the hustle and bustle of South East London's Borough Market, Hixter Bankside could play host to your perfect wedding day reception. Able to accommodate anywhere between 10 and 200 of your nearest and dearests, Hixter's exposed walls and metalwork creates a contemporary, chic, and calm atmosphere.
Mark Hix, whom Hixter takes its name from prides itself on its relationship with its suppliers, only using the finest seasonal, responsibly sourced produce. Whether choosing from one of their seasonal feast menus, or just sampling canapes, you can rest assured that yours and your guests taste buds will not forget your reception in a hurry.
The experienced team at Hixter pride themselves on the laidback environment they have curated. When booking your wedding day celebrations with them, everything will be tailored to make your day as relaxed as possible.
To find out more about how Hixter could create your perfect wedding day celebrations, do not hesitate in contacting them.
- Situated a stone's throw from London’s bustling Borough Market
- Host anywhere between 10 and 200 of your nearest and dearest
- All menus crafted from only the freshest and sustainably-sourced suppliers
- The team at Hixter pride themselves on the relaxed, laidback environment the restaurant has
- Choose between a range of dining options, from feasts to canapes
- Chic, modern decoration throughout
Frequently Asked Questions
8 reviewsWrite a Review
16 Great Guildford Street SE1 0HS Southwark (East London)