Welcome to Eggington House. Eggington House sits on the edge of the beautiful little village of Eggington, surrounded by 35 acres of its own land. It was built in 1696 and is a much loved family home, not an overused commercial venue turning out hundreds of weddings a year. This makes it very exclusive and gives it a warm, intimate atmosphere. We will do our most to make Eggington House the perfect setting for your Wedding day, so if you are looking for a private, intimate venue of great beauty to celebrate your wedding, then look no further. The hire fee will give you access to Eggington House for two and a half days. This runs from the day before your wedding to give you and your suppliers time to set up. On this day close family, friends and overnight guests have access. Wedding guests have access on the day of your reception. On the property we have a three bedroomed Coach House that sleeps six and in the main house we have two beautiful bedrooms that can be made available so you can stay the night before your wedding if you wish and the night of your wedding. The Coach House is only charged for if used. Overnight guests have access until midday the day after your wedding. We can accommodate wedding receptions from 30 to 180 for a seated reception and 300 for standing.
- Surrounded by 35 acres of its own land
- Exclusive venue that holds a limited number of weddings each year
- Can accommodate receptions from 30 to 180 for a seated reception and up to 300 for a standing reception.
- On site Coach House has three bedrooms that can sleep six
- Hire fee gives you access to the venue for two and a half days
- Two beautiful bedrooms included in the venue hire
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
6 reviewsWrite a Review
Eggington LU7 9PH Leighton Buzzard (Bedfordshire)