Hidden away within 70 acres of picturesque parkland, Horsley Towers within Horsley Estate is the perfect place to spend your romantic wedding day. Whether you are planning a grand reception or an intimate ceremony, we’ll make sure that your special day is as unique, exciting and as memorable as you have dreamed.
The venue dates back to 1820 and is the ancestral residence of the Lovelace family and home to a long line of notable thinkers. Today, the charming venue provides the perfect setting for a wonderful wedding celebration and a beautiful backdrop for your all-important photographs.
There is a fantastic choice of elegant settings for your big day at Horsley Towers as you will have exclusive use of the Mansion House. The enchanting and atmospheric Great Hall looks simply stunning when illuminated by candlelight for your wedding breakfast, or the Sopwith is ideal for a lavish reception.
When your day comes to an end, the venue boasts 28 en-suite bedrooms for your overnight guests. For your first night of married life, you and your new spouse can enjoy the Bridal Suite.
• Nestled within 70 acres of beautiful parkland
• 28 en-suite bedrooms and a Bridal Suite for the newlywed’s first night of married life
• Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
• Excellent leisure facilities including a swimming pool, croquet lawn and mini-gym
• Complimentary Meal Tasting for the Bride and Groom
• Horsley Towers is exclusively available from midday on your Wedding Day to 7am the following morning
Rest assured that at Horsley Towers you and your wedding are in safe hands. Our experienced wedding team are on hand to assist with all aspects of the planning and preparation and offer a personal and professional service. You can be confident that in choosing Horsley Towers we will go above and beyond to make your wedding your perfect day.
Please contact Kate Southall or Isabel Castello from our Wedding team to find out more.