Keep your wedding and engagement rings sparkling with our top DIY cleaning tips
It’s hard to think of anything more exciting than being given an engagement ring. Seeing it sparkle on your finger will always remind you of that special moment in your life, so you don’t want anything to dull that shine.
We asked an expert who specialises in unique and customisable luxury engagement and wedding rings, to share some top tips on how to clean your wedding and engagement rings at home to keep them as sparkly as the day you first got them. Below is a step by step guide to DIY wedding and engagement ring cleaning:
- Add a pea-sized amount of toothpaste to a new toothbrush
- If you’re cleaning them over the sink, be sure to put the plug in so your ring can’t fall down
- Using a circular motion, gently rub this all over, paying close attention to under the stone and any gaps in the ring
- Turn the ring upside down and brush from underneath — don’t be afraid to use pressure.
- After scrubbing for around one to two minutes, rinse with warm water, making sure all the toothpaste is gone
- Dry with kitchen towel
Your engagement ring and wedding ring should look brand new after following these super simple steps!
These tips on how to clean your wedding and engagement rings at home are great if you need some added sparkle in a hurry!
More Wedding Articles