Most brides look forward to planning their wedding, but hate the stress of organising it all. Well that's where Sarah Beth Weddings come in. They are not there to take over, they listen carefully to your needs and work closely with you to create your special day filled with wonderful memories.
At Sarah Beth Weddings they understand that brides know what they want, but finding it is easier said than done. What with flowers, cakes, dresses, venues, car hire, catering... and much much more, there is no wonder it can take as many as 250 hours to create your special day. Just imagine how wonderful would it be to not have spend your entire engagement stressing and worrying.
Sarah Beth Weddings can provide you with different wedding coordination services, such as:
- Planning evenings: Let's get the girls around and thrash out some ideas. If you are at the beginning or even at the end of planning your big day, and have come to a halt, then give her and the girls a call and get the ideas flowing you will be back on track in no time. You pick the place - at home, at the venue or in the pub and she will meet you there.
- Venue Sourcing: Know what you want but dread the endless searching? She will meet with you and go through your wish list and then she will do all the hard work for you. She will put together a report of 3 venues that match your wish list and budget, all that's left for you to do is call for an appointment. Or she can do that for you and even go with you.
- On the Day attendance: Relax and enjoy your day, with extra eyes and ears to watch over everything making sure it all goes smoothly. This is not an extravagance it's an affordable treat that after all that planning you will really deserve.
- On the Day Coordination: Package 1 - she will visit the venue the day before (or on the day if necessary) to set up the reception tables, decorations, lay out name settings, favours, etc. and oversee everything has been done exactly how you want it and have it looking perfect for your arrival. Or if you are a family member who is hoping to escape the job of dressing the venue, etc. how about you buy this service as a gift to the bride and groom, they will certainly thank you for it. Package 2 - Three weeks pior to the wedding she will take over your suppliers, calling them all to double check everything is in order for the big day. She will visit the venue the day before and she will then discreetly attend your reception to make sure it all runs smoothly, making sure she's on hand if anything arises that you require assistance with.
- Four full Planning packages tailored to your needs
How they work
A common misconception of a wedding coordinator is that they take over your wedding plans. As Sarah Beth says, this is a misconception. Wedding coordinators, especially Sarah Beth Weddings, believe that they are there to help you create your happily ever after.
They can do as much or as little as you want, they will do all the leg work for you, all the endless searching, plus with their knowledge of suppliers they can help you find the perfect supplier for you and perhaps negotiate a little discount too.
Furthermore, as she feels that every bride should have a stress free experience, from engagement to saying I do, she has a few payment options for these packages, to help spread the cost over the period of your engagement. You can pay a deposit and then a percentage at 3, 6, 9 months or you can even pay monthly.