Update my wedding date
We will pass this information to Gomes Photography so they can respond. Hitched will create an account for you to view your suppliers in a list and create a free wedding plan.
Iain photographed our wedding back in February, and as soon as I contacted him I knew he was the one for us. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and offered great advice. On the day, he blended in with everyone, and a such was able to get some fantastic shots. Myself and my husband were at complete ease with Iain and his team, it was a true pleasure having him there to photograph our day. If anyone is looking for not only a great photographer, but a great guy aswell, I cannot recommend Iain enough!
We are so thankful to Iain and the team who photographed our wedding at the Painted Hall, Old Royal Naval College in August 2016. We had spent hours researching photographers of the Painted Hall and were overwhelmed when we came across a few of Iain's images online. I emailed Iain thinking we wouldn't have a chance of getting him as our photographer, only to find out Iain is in fact a preferred supplier of the venue!
Iain and the team made us feel relaxed from the moment we met them and we were laughing with them throughout the day - we're happy to say this shines through in our wedding photos!
We would highly recommend Iain to everyone.
Iain, thank you again for everything! :)
£1750 for all day coverage.
Wedding Photography and Engagement shoots.
• From bridal prep through to an hour after the first dance
• Iain Gomes as principal photographer
• Digital downloads of approximately 500 professionally edited high and low-resolution images, perfect for printing and sharing
• Images delivered to you within four weeks of your wedding
• Full license to print and share your images online or via email as you wish
• A private online, password protected gallery displaying all of your images, with the ability to print using a professional lab.
As soon as you're ready. Obviously the earlier the better as I do get booked up.
No, your wedding day is important to me. Shooting more than one on a day would be unfair.
I have photographed weddings as far as Sydney and Hawaii, so anywhere is possible. I shoot mainly in central London and regularly in Kent. I shoot 4/5 destination weddings a year.
I charge my normal day rate plus travel and accommodation.
90% will be natural documentary and the remaining 10% will be the creative portraits you will have seen in my gallery, plus any group photos.
Our trusted network of suppliers and venues we have worked with
Gomes Photography details have been saved to your shortlist.