Update my wedding date
Keep your profile wedding date
We will pass this information to Courtney Marie Photography so they can respond. Hitched will create an account for you to view your suppliers in a list and create a free wedding plan.
Still some availability for 2020 weddings!As published in:British Vogue, Hitched, Rock my wedding & Wedding ideas. International Wedding & Elopement Photographer, based in the UK.My photography is about storytelling natural,emotive and beautiful love stories of your day. I am a documentary wedding photographer, this means i capture things as they happen. The laughter, the tears and the fun. If you’re up for chucking away the rule book to capture just you, your family and those moments that will in the end be the moments that you want to remember the most? You’re in the right place! Documentary, authenticity and creativity is my style. No forced poses, no awkward standing….. just you, laughter, emotion and most of all LOVE. Not to mention how much fun we will have doing it! If your up for being creative, adventurous, authentic and you want someone to be as just as excited about your special moments as you!? You're in the right place!Get in touch today to see if i still have your date available and let's get excited together.
Thank you Courtney and for your second photographer. You were both amazing throughout the day. I hate having my photos taken and if I am entirely honest, it was what I was dreading the most. You made it fun, natural and at no point did you make me feel awkward or too posed. Guest said you both blended and loved you. Thank you again and we will be recommending you to everyone we know.
Where do I start? I could never find enough words to even start to say thank you for our incredible images. You were amazing! In the morning, helping me and my bridesmaids stay calm to the very end and even now. The moment we booked you we knew it was right, and it was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. I cried when I saw the photos and I’ve gone through my gallery over a hundred times and I’m still just as in love with them now as I was the first time I viewed them. Thank you for making our day even more special and documenting it so well, your incredible.
I offer various packages and all packages are customisable. Please enquire as to how we can get the best package for you. starting from as little as £600
Weddings, Destination Weddings, Adventurous weddings, Elopements, Engagement shoots & motherhood photography
Full day wedding package includes a second photographer as standard, 450-700 images, online gallery, usb and a free engagement shoot in the Bristol area. No hidden extras!
6 months- 2 years depending on time of year you are planning your big day!
No. I put my heart and soul into each wedding and including the run up to it to make sure I provide my clients the best service. I do not feel by doing two weddings in one day would give anywhere near the level of care I would want to.
Always and Anywhere! Discounts available on any bucket list locations and destination weddings!
Most Travel charges are included in the price. Anything further than 3 hours away will be charged upon quote.
Documentary, Fun and emotive
I have a canon full frame DSLR, with several lenses.
My technique to your day is 90% documentary which means you won't even know I'm there for the most part. But my technique for all of my photos is emotion. I don't take pictures of what I see, it's how they feel. Emotive is my style.
Yes, All of your images will be uploaded to an online gallery which is available to then share with your friends and family and download easily.
5-10 sneak peak photos will be delivered within 48 hours of your big day for any announcements and the rest will be 4-6 weeks depending on time of year.
No, I will only edit and send the very best pictures of the day. no one wants to look at 2000 + images of auntie Barbra!
A second photographer is included in the price and will work with me from morning until first dance. If the worst were to happen, they could shoot the day.
As before, a Second photographer will be with me the whole day from morning until evening.
Yes, Copyright is Owned by me
Per event and then if you would like any additional time after the first dance, we can discuss this upon booking.
Yes and will charge based on per hour.
Extra time is charged per hour
Bank transfer or cash.
My style is Emotive, Romantic and fun. My approach to the day is 90% documentary which means for the most part you won't even know I'm there or capturing your special moments but the other 10% of the day will be shots that we discuss and get an idea for by having consultations and talks prior to the big day to make sure you get 'the shots' that you've dreamed of!
Our trusted network of suppliers and venues we have worked with
Courtney Marie Photography details have been saved to your shortlist.