Contact Moments... Captured by Marie for more details about their availability for your wedding date
The date you've entered doesn't match what's saved in your profile
Update my profile with this new wedding date
We will pass this information to Moments... Captured by Marie so they can respond. hitched will create an account for you to view your suppliers in a list and create a free wedding plan.
Immediate Media Company Limited would love to send you the hitched newsletter and wedding offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
There are no reviews for Moments... Captured by Marie yet. Be the first to write a review.
My standard package costs £850 and includes 8 hours of shooting on the day plus a USB stick with around 300 beautifully retouched images of your day. Extras can be added if desired such as albums
I use a mixture of classical and modern photography styles to create a beautiful memento of your day.
8 hours of shooting from bridal preparation to your first dance, plus your images beautifully retouched on a USB stick
Ideally six to twelve months in advance but I always try to accommodate short notice enquiries
No. Your wedding will be the only wedding i attend on the day. I will spend a full eight hours with you capturing every aspect of your special day.
Yes I can travel throughout the UK
This really depends where you need me to travel to. I will only ever charge you enough to cover my travel expenses and not a penny more.
A mixture of classic timeless portraits, along with modern documentary style shots. I love to photograph the bride and groom classically to ensure your pictures look as good in thirty years as they do on the day, but I also like to document the day by interacting with your guests and capturing moments you may have missed.
All of my equipment is digital
Please allow up to six weeks from the date of your wedding to receive your images
My basic package includes all of your images from the day beautifully retouched to perfection
I work alone as a freelance professional
I charge per event, please see the FAQ about prices for more info
My standard package includes eight hours on location with you, however extra time can be added to the package if preferred for an additional cost
Extra time is charged per hour at a rate of £80 per hour
I accept cheque, bank transfer or cash. 75% payment is due before the day with the remaining 25% payable upon receipt of your images.
Our trusted network of suppliers and venues we have worked with
Moments... Captured by Marie details have been saved to your shortlist.