Update my wedding date
We will pass this information to Mitch Matthews DJ so they can respond. hitched will create an account for you to view your suppliers in a list and create a free wedding plan.
Immediate Media Company Limited would love to send you the hitched newsletter and wedding offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Hi I’m Mitch Matthews
I love DJing and helping fun creative people a bit like me, my friends and family to throw brilliant parties for the people that they love.
Hitched Brides, the UK’s leading event organisers, brilliant wedding planners, top rate photographers and stunning venues across the UK and Europe highly recomend the bespoke parties that I help couples to create and DJ at each year.
To make sure your wedding reception is great I’d like to;
* Find out your favourite music then use the wedding DJ skills that I’ve gained from working alongside brilliant wedding planners plus the party DJ skills that have got me flown all over the world to make your party uniquely brilliant for you.
* Give your wedding at least 20 hours of my time – uniquely at least half of this will be spent getting your party right for you before the day.
* Take the time to have a reception planning meeting with you and your partner. This is so that we can run through your wedding from your musical template to the flow of everything from your first to your last dance.
* Use £1000’s of great up to date equipment and original legal music. Nothing better than great music played though a great system.
* Personally be there to help you right from our first chat to your last dance.
Sure not every Hitched Bride has the £100,000+ wedding budget that some of my Hitched couples have. However, Personally, I think that, whatever your budget, your once in a lifetime wedding party, especially with all of the time, cost and effort that’s lavished on it is worthy of the £795, including equipment and taxes that I charge …Don’t you?
‘The Best party DJ I know’ – Matt Marghetson Director of Smyle - multi award winning international event company.
Some Availability from 2019 onwards.
Thank you to Mitch for DJing at our wedding in November. Mitch was so helpful throughout the planning process and took a lot of time to help build a fantastic play list based on our music tastes. He arrived promptly and set up professionally on the day and got everyone on the dance floor all night. Thank you Mitch. George and Erin x
Mitch was spot on at our wedding last week. Kept everyone dancing and made all the transitions from entrance > dinner > speeches etc flow well with his announcements.
He was the perfect choice for us. Many thanks Mitch,
I'd love to win an award from a Judge who has seen me play. However, putting my name to, or acknowledging the credibility of, any wedding award where the "expert" judge hasn't ever seen me or the other competing DJs play seems unfair to the couples who trust these awards.
Our trusted network of suppliers and venues we have worked with
Embassy Court, Brighton, ...and Hove, East Sussex, BN1
Mitch Matthews DJ details have been saved to your shortlist.