Update my wedding date
We will pass this information to The Dance Project so they can respond. Hitched will create an account for you to view your suppliers in a list and create a free wedding plan.
Immediate Media Company Limited would love to send you the Hitched newsletter and wedding offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
When it comes to a wedding band, you want something that’s going to get everyone on their feet dancing. That’s exactly what you get when you hire The Dance Project. With a repertoire spanning decades, you can expect songs from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s and today’s charts, there’s no doubt every single one of your guests will hear something they love.
High-energy, dependable, and professional, the musicians behind The Dance Project are passionate about entertaining. This passion, coupled with their wide-reaching experience of the industry means that each member knows exactly what it takes to put on an unforgettable show.
Booking a wedding band is an excellent way to tailor your evening entertainment to you as a couple. Whether its carefully tailored mashups and medleys, or classic anthems, you and your guests will be singing all night long to some of your favourite songs. And with high tech video and screen capabilities, it’s sure to be a spectacle.
For more information about The Dance Project’s work, availability and performances, drop them an email.
We had an amazing weekend – thanks for supporting us with your incredible performance! Everyone loved it!!! ??
Great band! Thank you so much for playing at our 30th Anniversary. We had a great day!
Herrco Cosmetics 30.08.19
We have multiple options to suit your budgets. Based on 50miles of RG6 postcode.
3 piece band from £700
4 piece band from £900
5 piece band and sound guy from £1300
6 piece band and sound guy from £1500
7 piece band and sound gut from £1700
3/4/5/6/7 piece band. Which consists of variations of Female singers, Keys, Guitar, Bass, Perccusion and Drums.
• 2 hours of live music (split between 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 min sets)
• Arrival as early as 5pm with sound-check complete by 7pm
• Performance any time between 8pm and Midnight
• Full professional PA & Lighting (suitable for up to 150 guests)
• Free first dance request (we will learn your chosen song)
• Playlist through our great sound system during band's breaks
- Requires just 6m x 4m (w x d) of space
What we would need from you:
• 6mx 4m (w x d) of space (in a place where guests will not be walking)
• A stage (if you are having one - we will happily set up on the floor)
• To provide at least two constant 13amp sockets. However if there is a sound limiter we HAVE to have one 13amp socket for sensitive equipment.
• A substantial hot meal for all band members (up to 8 persons in total) and a free supply of soft drinks and water
• A room for the band to get changed in, eat dinner and store cases / valuables (if this is not possible, let us know as there are alternative solutions)
• Parking for all band members (at no extra cost)
Ideally a couple of months before.
Club, Dance, Pop, Chart, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, Modern day, Party.
Party, Pop, Dance, Current, Club, Old School, Modern, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s.
The band plus Dj playlist
Check out the lists below. These are expanding all the time so if you have a favourite that is not on the list contact us and if we don’t know it already we will try to add it.
- Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan
- Always There by Incognito
- Bad Girls by Donna Summer
- Cosmic Girl by Jamiroquai
- Barbra Streisand by Duck Sauce
- Desire by Years & Years
- Easy Love by Sigala
- Feel It Still by Portugal The Man
- Finally by CeCe Peniston
- Free by Ultra Nate
- Get Lucky by Daft Punk
- Go All Night by Gorgon City
- Horny by Mousse T
- How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris
- I Loved You by Blonde
- I Want Your Love by Chic
- Lady by Modjo
- Lola's Theme by The Shapeshifters
- Love Foolosophy by Jamiroquai
- Make Luv by Room 5
- Move Your Feet by Junior Senior
- Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
- New Rules by Dua Lipa
- Out Of Our Heads by Take That
- Rather Be by Clean Bandit
- Ready For Your Love by Gorgon
- Sing It Back by Moloko
- Spectrum by Florence & The Machine
- Starlight by The Supermen Lovers
- Two Can Play That Game by Bobby Brown
- Uninvited by Freemasons
- Uptown Funk By Bruno Mars
The Dance Project would love to learn new songs and will gladly learn the first song or a special request for you if it is not already in our repertoire.
Please ensure you let us know in advance.
We also have the ability to plug your media device (iPod, phone, laptop) into our system so we can play it for you.
Over 50years combined experience, from European tours, Festivals, Functions, Corporate, Teaching...
Yes all over the UK
PA and lighting suitable for an audience of 150 is included in the basic price of the band. Should you require more than this we can provide additional high quality lighting, PA equipment. This way you only pay for what you need and will be perfectly suited for your venue and event. Contact us for more information.
Travel fee is based on 50 miles of RG6 postcode. Then we charge per mile after.
If the venue is more than 2hours drive. Then we ask for accommodation.
Two 60 minute sets
Two 45 minute sets
We can tailor to fit it around you.
Set up times around 90mins.
Yes only if we know in advanced.
Bank transfer, Cash in hand.
Some key points we require.
- Food and Drink per band member
- To provide at least two constant 13amp sockets. However if there is a sound limiter we HAVE to have one 13amp socket for sensitive equipment.
- We require a space 6m wide X 4m
- Operator will secure sufficient parking for at least 2-7 Band's vehicles within a reasonably convenient distance to Venue. If parking tickets need to be brought then the Operator will refund the parking tickets.
- Accommodation for gigs over 2hours drive.
Our trusted network of suppliers and venues we have worked with
The Dance Project details have been saved to your shortlist.