Just Launched - Full Online Hire Service - place you order online for FREE home delivery and free collection after your function
You can also find us on the Mens Suit Dept at over 140 Debenhams Stores nationwide
Founded over 70 years ago, initially as a wedding dress hire service, Young’s Hire later moved in to the menswear hire market where it has been a trusted and respected brand for many years.
Young’s was bought by the Baird Group in 2010 as part of the deal which saw the group acquire the ‘Suits You’ and ‘Racing Green’ brands. Over the last six years, Young’s has grown to over 200 outlets nationwide, making it the largest supplier of formal hire in the United Kingdom.
Find us on the Mens Suit Dept at over 140 Debenhams Stores
Young’s understand more than anyone how important it is to look and feel your absolute best on the big day. Getting everyone in matching outfits is easy with our extensive hirewear collection, available in almost every size. With first-class formal outfits and matching accessories, you’ll find everything you need to look your best. View our wide range of designs and colour palettes online and create your look using our interactive Outfit Builder. You can also choose to visit your local Young’s to try it on. With over 200 hirewear stores across the UK, there’s one near you.
With our new online service, we’ll send you the style of your choice for a 2 day trial in your own home, months before the wedding and we’ll refund the £10 Try On fee when you place the order. Plan your wedding quickly and simply with our online service. Years of hirewear experience means that everything you need is taken care of.
· Order online from anywhere in the world and get free delivery to mainland UK
· Outfits are delivered for free, up to a week before your function date to allow time for any changeovers
· Changeovers are free – should you need them
· Collection of the outfits is also free
· Outfits start from as little as £85
· The groom can order a home try on of one outfit for only £10 – this cost is deducted from the total order cost if the order is placed within 30 days of the try on
· The website allows for full outfit management – build a variety of outfits, save your favourites, enter your sizes and order a groom’s try on for ‘the one’ to see how it looks and fits
· Build your wedding party online – allocate roles to each party member, assign any outfit to a wearer or have everyone look the same, allow them to specify their chosen delivery address – at work or at home
· It’s an incredibly easy-to-use, convenient service that makes the hiring process quick and easy
· Full payment management – pay a deposit and then instalments or pay all in one go for one person or for all wearers. The groom can pay for his or he can register his wearers to pay for theirs.
· Outfits come from a state-of-the-art processing centre which has the ability to pick, pack and dispatch 6,000 orders per day
· We believe the groom shouldn’t have to pay for his outfit. That’s why, when you hire 5 or more wedding outfits, you’ll receive 1 of them completely free of charge.
· Did I mention that delivery, changeovers and collection of the outfits are all FREE?!
· Live chat function available on the site should you have any questions.