Frequently Asked Questions
How much do your services cost?
Each wedding is unique as is its budget. Many factors will determine prices such as choice or flowers, availability, season and quantity. Whether you are wanting elaborate or simple we can work to your budget effectively.
What services do you offer?
• Everything floral, from buttonholes to thank you bouquets.
• Initial consultation
• Venue visit
• Liase with your other suppliers
• Delivery and set up.
What is included in your wedding package?
•Following an initial enquiry to us, we will chat through your likes, dislikes and your personal style, every tiny detail and cover all other aspects of your day. This will enable us to get a much clearer picture of what it is you are dreaming of from your flowers and see if we are right for you.
• From this meeting we will provide you with personalised and bespoke suggestions, working with all the details you have given, we will try to make your vision a reality. It is at this point we will send you a quote.
• We will have regular contact , ensuring we are both up to speed with your ideas and requests.
• We will have a final meeting usually a month before your wedding date to go through your order, step by step to make sure you are happy with what designs have been agreed. Any final adjustments can be made and we will confirm numbers of buttonholes and other pieces.
• we like to visit the chosen venue with our brides or couples to see how you view the space. We will look at layouts and suitable locations for pieces. This enables us to really grasp your thoughts and ideas but also to make sure we understand the tone of the day/night.
• We will liase with your other suppliers , planners or stylists to make sure every part of the day comes together perfectly, checking setting up times and access so that's one less thing for you to have to worry about.
• On the day - This is what all the hard work and excitement has built up to, its our favourite part of the job. We finally get to unveil what we have been working towards.
• All the flowers are packaged up carefully and thoroughly checked over before being whisked off to the venue. We will check them again at their destination to make sure they are absolutely perfect. We can be on hand to help move arrangements between church and the reception if required.
How far in advance should I contact you?
As soon as you have booked the venue. We only take on one wedding per weekend to make sure you have our full attention, so make sure its yours!
Do you design personalised bridal bouquets?
Yes!! We love designing bouquets to suit you and your requirements, whether its something truely bespoke or to recreate something you've seen on instagram etc we've got it covered.
Is there a charge for travelling?
This depends on how far we have to travel, how many deliveries required and whether we need to return to collect items after the event.
Do you offer an advice service?
We provide a free consultation and quote service, once you've booked with us then we are all yours! We LOVE weddings so pop us an email.
Because we operate from a studio, on a freelance basis we are available 7 days as week. Consultations can be held around you and your diary, whether at your home, the venue or a cute little coffee shop that does good cake!
We are available via email anytime or phone 9-6pm, unless stated otherwise,
What are the forms of payment?
BACS, cash or cheque,
A deposit secures the date , this will be deducted from your final bill. Full payment is required 30 days before your wedding date.
Why choose mint & moose?
We love our job and feel very fortunate to do what we do everyday, getting to meet some wonderful people and to work with the best in the business. We work hard and strive for perfection in every piece created.
What area/region do you cover
Although we are based in York we do cover most of Yorkshire. Email us to find out if we can help you.