Update my wedding date
We will pass this information to Wedding Magician - The Professional Icebreaker so they can respond. Hitched will create an account for you to view your suppliers in a list and create a free wedding plan.
Immediate Media Company Limited would love to send you the Hitched newsletter and wedding offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
For the past 14 years, Leigh has been specialising in breaking the ice at a variety of events and ocassions across the world. Leigh's job as The Professional Icebreaker, brings your guests together through magic by engaging them with dazzling sleight of hand not only to wow them but to create the perfect conversation starter, guaranteeing no awkward silences!
Leigh can remember up to 250 names at a time and will introduce guests that don't know each other (to save those awkward first impressions and help everyone feel relaxed, involved and entertained!
Leigh will take you and your guests to the edge of magic, leaving a lasting impression that will keep your guests talking for years to come.
To see what Leigh can do for your big day, get in touch - bringing people together has never been so easy!
Leigh was an excellent choice for some entertainment during the canapés at our wedding! All the guests had a great time and he stumped them all! Got a little keepsake from the day too which was great. Thanks again Leigh it was really great!
We were really happy to have Leigh perform at our Wedding in December, His magic is incredible and left all our guests in awe! Leigh was great to deal with and we were really glad he could spend some time we us.
I have packages in the range of £395-1000 with additional extras for couples and guests to keep as souvenirs
Known as The Professional Icebreaker, I focus on bringing guests that don't know each other together by memorising each of their names and simply introducing them through my magic performances.
- Icebreaking Magic to break the ice between between guests meeting each other for the first time
- Each guests name is memorised so that I can introduce new people to each other which means that conversation is easy to have even after I have finished the magic and leave their group
- Perfect conversation starters for guests sitting next to new people upon tables during the Wedding Breakfast
- A special performance for the married couple
- Subtle distraction if any delays occur or for when the room is being changed over in the 'lull moment'
- Stunning sleight of hand magic to get Evening Guests in the same atmosphere as day guests
- Everyone to be entertained no matter what age
- A memorable and personal experience for the married couple and their guests to share for years to come!
- Something that isn't just entertainment...
If you are interested in using my services I would love to discuss this with you as soon as possible to avoid missing out
I don't limit myself on where I perform and have had the pleasure of entertaining in France, Ireland, Spain and Oman
Charges for travel expenses may occur if over 100 miles away or if overnight accomodation is needed
Each package is designed for different sections of the day and not per hour, which means you can relax knowing that I will be with you for the duration of that section even if small delays occur.
I work alone unless you have a guest list of over 250 people, I may recommend you hire more than one icebreaker which is a service I provide through my brand Edge of Magic.
I can also help provide or recommend other suppliers that I have worked with previously.
Yes as the durations I work are in sections of your wedding day.
I accept Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Cheque.
Our trusted network of suppliers and venues we have worked with
Wedding Magician - The Professional Icebreaker details have been saved to your shortlist.