Skip to main content

Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members

Discussions

Ivana
Booking a hotel for my photographer
Ivana, Yesterday at 14:35

Hi y’all, We finally found a photographer we liked, however just before paying the deposit he asked if we are planning on booking him a hotel room for the night as he’s not local. I didn’t consider it...

Ivana, an hour ago 2 8
Cora
Hair and Makeup
Cora, Yesterday at 18:39

Hi all, I'm getting married in May 2025. I've had a quote back for hair and makeup for myself, mum, 3 bridesmaids and 1 flower girl of £900. This includes and extra person to help with hair and makeup...

Emily, 4 hours ago 1 16
S
Guest talk - filling the venue!
Sara, 11 of March of 2024 at 15:32

Hi, I'm in very early stages of planning our wedding and we've just started to look over guest lists. My fiancé and I are both quite reserved, so don't have massive friend groups. We've found a venue...

Joanna, 2 hours ago 8 318
S
Music and planning!
Stacey, 6 of March of 2024 at 23:36

Please help!! We aren’t getting married until next year & I know there’s 1 million and 1 other things to think about and look at BUT how do you choose what songs to use for the entrance, signing...

Daniel, 15 hours ago 9 125
K
Meeting with Vicar
Katie, 24 of March of 2024 at 16:28

Hi, My partner and I need to contact our local vicar to arrange a meeting with him as we would like to have our ceremony at the church in the village I grew up. I am very nervous about contacting the...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 26-Mar-24 3 38
S
Insurance for Pre Existing
Sav, 25 of March of 2024 at 23:01

Hi, Does anyone have experience or recommendation for insurance company that deals with people and long term pre existing condition please, there doesn't seem to be many around that will cover this...

Sav, monday 25-Mar-24 10

General groups

Hitched article topics