You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our latest help & advice.

Wedding Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

C
Wedding dress help!
Catherine, Yesterday at 10:30

Hi ladies, My partner and I are getting married in September and I hadn’t yet picked a dress owing to lockdown, tiers, etc. I was getting stressed about it so have looked online extensively and found...

Shenel, yesterday at 18:52 9 147
A
Can you bring in your own caterers to Friern manor
Ashleigh, Yesterday at 23:22

Hi, I’ve recently got engaged and started looking at venues. I love the look of Friern manor and that they offer twilight weddings. I’m just wondering if anyone has had a wedding here and knows if you...

Ashleigh, yesterday at 23:22 3
Naomi
How to buy a wedding dress in plenty of time when everything's shut?!
Naomi, 15 January 2021 at 18:27

Hi everyone, I am sure lots of people must be in a similar boat and so I would be interested to hear thoughts. We are due to get married at the end of November 2021 - when we booked last summer with...

TheOrganisedBride, yesterday at 14:15 7 229
T
“What About Weddings” campaign
TheOrganisedBride, 16 January 2021 at 12:50

Hi all, I’m sure most of you know, but I thought it would be useful to share that there is a campaign organisation called What About Weddings who are lobbying the government, for support and a roadmap...

TheOrganisedBride, yesterday at 14:12 3 71
Denzel
Wedding Cakes
Denzel, Yesterday at 16:54

Hey guys I know a lot of you might already have cakes sorted, however for those that don't yet. My girlfriend runs a baking business and makes these beautiful cakes for weddings and other occasions....

Denzel, yesterday at 16:54 10
Heather
Help haha
Heather, Yesterday at 16:12

My partner and i have finally set a date and i have no idea what to do. If im honest all i want to do is get married at a registry office with our 2 children and 2 friends and then have a blessing and...

Heather, yesterday at 16:12 34