Wedding Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

Harriet
Covid-19 and 2021 Weddings - what are you doing?
Harriet, 5 August 2020 at 17:16

Hi guys, I'm newly engaged and have just started planning on our wedding. We're hoping for either Summer/Autumn/Winter 2021 and are flexible on season. However, after watching so many couples going...

Bex21, 2 hours ago 17 470
K
Additional Guests after Changing Date
Kimberley, Today at 11:48

Hi everyone! So we had to postpone our wedding date from September 2020 to August 2021. I had started a new job at the start of 2020 (it's a small office with 4 of us) and obviously hadn't invited my...

Kimberley, an hour ago 8
A
Wedding help
Aledjones2014, Today at 10:54

Hi we have provisionally booked a wedding venue in Bridgend for July the 31st next year. We’re on a small budget, does anybody know of any recently trained or aspiring florist, photographers or cake...

Aledjones2014, 2 hours ago 6
RomanticPinkStationery21248
Free Wedding Planning
RomanticPinkStationery21248, 9 August 2020 at 12:53

Hi guys. I am a wedding coordinator currently on furlough and losing my mind! I would love to offer my wedding planning services free of charge to anyone who needs any help and advice. Please feel...

RomanticPinkStatione, 5 hours ago 6 99 1
H
Save the date in covid times
HappyRedDiamonds9640, Today at 07:57

Hi guys, im getting married in may 2021 and wanted to send out save the dates. Obviously i unsure of how many guest can go or even if it will go ahead. Anyone have any ideas as to what to write on the...

HappyRedDiamonds9640, 5 hours ago 10
D
Non White Wedding Dress Help
Danielle, 26 July 2020 at 23:02

Is anyone out there wearing a non-white wedding dress at all? I bought my dream dress in march and absolutely love it to bits, I'd seen in the shop window before we even got engaged and had commented...

Ronald, 7 hours ago 16 424 1