You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our latest help & advice.

Wedding Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

J
Bridesmaids or no bridesmaids ?
Jess, Today at 07:12

Hi! We have just booked our wedding for November 2021 and I’m not sure if to have bridesmaids ! Do you really need them? I don’t have any sisters and my OH’ sister isn’t interested , I don’t have w...

Jess, 8 minutes ago 4 29
RomanticBrownStationery29719
Wedding dress worry
RomanticBrownStationery29719, Yesterday at 13:53

Hi everyone. Just looking for some opinions/ reassurance I guess. Today i braved it and ordered my wedding dress. My worry is that its a very fitted mermaid style dress which is strapless with a...

Voiceoftruth, 35 minutes ago 1 31
Lauren
Can my maid of honour play piano at my wedding ceremony?
Lauren, Today at 08:41

My sister is my maid of honour and she is really good at playing the piano. I really want her to play this whilst we are walking down the aisle on the day. However I’m not sure how to make this work...

Jacky, 2 hours ago 2 14
Natalie
Wedding insurance
Natalie, 18 October 2020 at 10:31

Good morning, Was after some advise really, we are newly engaged and have started planning our wedding for the end of next year. I am looking for wedding insurance but so unsure about it all.., has...

Natalie, 42 minutes ago 6 98
E
Wedding hair
Emma, Today at 15:29

Is anyone having straight hair for their wedding? I have tried to curl my hair on numerous occasions now and it just doesn't look right, I don't want to hire a hairdresser as we aren't having a...

Jacky, 2 hours ago 1 6
L
Face Mask Rules
Lisa, Yesterday at 19:02

Hiya, Does anyone know where i can find the rules on wearing facemasks during the first dance and cutting the cake please. I cant find the information anywhere Thanks x

Lisa, 7 hours ago 6 67 1