You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our latest help & advice.

Wanted

Join Group

Looking for that certain something to make your wedding day complete? Pop your requests here. You never know, someone might have just the item you're looking for!

members
Photo Video

Discussions

SunnyBlueConfetti655
Dream dress disaster
SunnyBlueConfetti655, 28 October 2020 at 11:25

Hey. So i feel like I have found my dream dress its the hayley paige dori dress. I'm so in love with it. I love the colour and the detail its just what I want BUT I found out today its waaaaay out of...

RomanticBrownStation, yesterday at 09:59 2 39
R
Headpiece help
RomanticPurpleStationery48127, 8 October 2020 at 04:17

Can anyone tell me the name of this type of headpiece? I can’t find anything like this at all. I’ve tried so many different searches! I think it’s a Spanish style bridal headband?

Ruth, thursday 15-Oct-20 7 99
Witness volunteers in Birmingham
.kk, 3 October 2020 at 10:49

We're opting for a simple ceremony of just us two without family or friends. Would anyone be willing to be our witnesses? 🙏Happy to return the favour if you're in a similar situation. It's should only...

.kk, saturday 3-Oct-20 29
Katie E B
Bridesmaid Dresses
Katie E B, 3 August 2020 at 17:24

Hi, I'm Looking for medium blue Bridesmaid dresses. I have 8 different bridesmaids (i know it's a lot, lol), all of different sizes/heights/busts etc. So I'm looking for relatively cheap dresses that...

Katie E B, thursday 27-Aug-20 4 81
B
Looking for some help, trying to find an accurate uptodate database.
Breeauna, 18 September 2020 at 13:20

Hello there, Sorry to trouble, hopefully I’m asking the right people, But I am seeking a table of data with the following information: The names of all the cities in Algeria, the postal codes for each...

Breeauna, friday 18-Sep-20 9
Shannon
Witness request
Shannon, 29 August 2020 at 16:31

Hello everyone, one of our witnesses has dropped out last minute. We were wondering if there was anyone available on 1st September at 14:15 at Stafford Registry Office? Thank you so much!

Shannon, saturday 29-Aug-20 32