Just Married

Join Group

You're officially married - congratulations! Just because the wedding is over, that doesn't mean there aren't a few tasks to tick off the to do list - including thank you notes, name change paperwork and organising your photos.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

H
Felt ugly on my wedding day
Heather, 6 August 2020 at 08:56

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone felt like they really didn’t look their best on their wedding day? I actually got married 2 years ago and have criticised myself ever since and am convinced I...

Heather, thursday 6-Aug-20 16
Mark
How to have a healthy relationship
Mark, 6 August 2020 at 09:02

Please take time to read.

Mark, thursday 6-Aug-20 10
K
My In-laws Ruined My Wedding and i Can’t Get Over It
Kate, 2 August 2020 at 14:03

I got married a year ago now, my husband is amazing we have a great relationship and he makes me incredibly happy. However, his family have always been incredibly difficult, and arguments between...

Kate, sunday 2-Aug-20 45
N
Advice Please - What Worked Well On Your Day?!
Nepoly, 1 August 2020 at 11:55

Hi! 👋 We are currently planning our wedding for next July. We want a garden outdoorsy type of wedding which is quite informal! So far we have booked the church, the reception venue (which is a...

Nepoly, saturday 1-Aug-20 17
S
How do I tell a guy about a wedding?
SunnyPinkBridesmaid93768, 20 July 2020 at 12:29

Hi! My boyfriend and I have been Dating for 2 years, our relationship is great, but we are fighting over the wedding. I want to get married, and he's not ready to propose yet. We discussed what he...

SunnyPinkBridesmaid9, wednesday 22-Jul-20 3 116
S
Ideas to include family
SunnyPurpleDiamonds98442, 25 July 2020 at 17:51

Hello, We had a very small wedding with no proper evening do due to me having a chronic illness (I was worried I wouldn't be able to last all day), and being on a tight budget. We had 27 guests in...

SunnyPurpleDiamonds9, saturday 25-Jul-20 14