Skip to main content

Journalist Seeking...

Join Group

If you're a journalist writing a story or looking for couples to take part in a new TV series, you can pop your requests here for couples to find.

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
E
New TV show - seeking brides and bridemaids with a wedding in March, April or May 2017
ExpensiveBrownStationery742, 22 of March of 2017 at 16:08

Sharp Jack Media are currently casting a new unique dating show called 'ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID' (working title) and we're looking for fun bridal parties to get involved. It’s said that a growing...

Alex, wednesday 8-Jun-22 1 587
S
Media request - looking for a case study
SunnyRedStationery83375, 3 of June of 2020 at 16:47

Hi there - I'm a freelance writer currently writing a piece centred around 'happiness'. New scientific research suggests that we are happier basing a big, life-changing decision on the toss of a coin....

Eric, thursday 5-May-22 1 895
E
Dissertation on weddings! Need your help!
ExpensiveYellowDecor56724, 30 of June of 2020 at 15:39

Hi, I'm currently doing my dissertation on wedding planning and I'm need people to participant in my questionnaire. The purpose of this study is, to explore whether couples are continuing to follow...

Candice, monday 9-Nov-20 1 700
E
Please help with my dissertation Topic: Weddings
emmalread, 19 of March of 2014 at 13:10

Hi Everyone, I am currently studying a BA degree in Event Management at University of Gloucestershire. My dissertation topic is 'A study on the progression of weddings: How has modern culture changed...

Lauren2735, sunday 25-Oct-20 11 4,782
M
Getting married this Sat? (4th July)
matbarbour, 30 of June of 2020 at 13:56

I'm working on a story for a national newspaper about couples who are getting married this Saturday (4th July) - urgently trying to speak to one such couple to see if we can get details of how...

matbarbour, tuesday 30-Jun-20 181
S
Research request - planning your weddings or has it been postponed?
SunnyGreenHair92760, 19 of June of 2020 at 11:10

Hey everyone :-) I am reaching out on behalf of Fuze Ceremonies who are currently working to provide better funeral and wedding ceremonies for those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are...

SunnyGreenHair92760, friday 19-Jun-20 367
R
Wedding entertainment research
RomanticIvoryCars35420, 14 of May of 2020 at 19:20

Hello everyone, Could you please help me by completing this short survey on wedding entertainment! I’m currently working on a new project during lockdown, and I need some market research! Thank you in...

fireandice, wednesday 27-May-20 917
N
Sky News - Weddings in Italy
NewsEdWhiteDress, 9 of March of 2020 at 12:12

Sky News are hoping to speak to UK based couples who were planning to wed in Northern Italy in the upcoming months. How will the Coronavirus lockdown in the Lombary region impact your day? Have you...

Sanjeev-Nanda-offici, monday 30-Mar-20 1,908
S
Getting married abroad research
SunnyGoldCars26591, 23 of October of 2019 at 15:22

Hi, I'm a researcher working for Caution Your Blast on behalf of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. We're changing the way people can get what they need to get married abroad. Our focus is on the...

SunnyGoldCars26591, wednesday 23-Oct-19 1,529
S
BBC Matt Pritchard is looking for a wedding to cook and bake vegan food for!!!
SunnyPinkBridesmaid81943, 30 of July of 2019 at 15:00

Hi all, The BBC's first ever Vegan cooking show is back for a second series and this time TV chef Matt Pritchard is looking for a wedding to cater for. Are you getting married in Wales between the...

SunnyPinkBridesmaid8, tuesday 30-Jul-19 185
miss_winter14
Budget Wedding Blog; We want YOUR submissions- photographers too!
miss_winter14, 25 of September of 2018 at 09:53

Anyone getting or gotten married on a micro budget? Are you or did you & your partner doing everything on a small budget of £3k or under? Would you love to show off your beautiful budget wedding...

miss_winter14, tuesday 25-Sep-18 283
O
Wedding planning tricky because of a family feud?
OliviaRicochet, 19 of June of 2013 at 12:37

Hi there, I'm posting from a leading production company. I'm looking to hear about stories of couples whose big day is hard to organise because of a family feud (parents, siblings, or extended...

LuxuriousBlueFlowers, thursday 19-Apr-18 3 1,542
L
Worst hen do?
LuxuriousBlueConfetti904, 30 of June of 2017 at 14:52

Hi all, I am a writer and I am looking for light hearted anecdotes about the worst hen dos people have been on, whether it's something simple like the stress getting to the bride so much people...

LuxuriousBlueConfett, friday 30-Jun-17 620
E
Seeking brides who got drunk and a little reckless on their wedding day! FEE PAID
ExpensiveBlueFlowers875, 12 of June of 2017 at 14:05

Hi all, I'm urgently looking for women who ended up drunk/tipsy on their wedding day and got a bit silly or reckless in some way. This is following claims that Stacey McClean (from S Club Juniors) got...

ExpensiveBlueFlowers, monday 12-Jun-17 665
E
Channel 4 Arts Series Looking for Interfaith and Mixed Race Couples.
ExpensiveIvoryBridesmaid815, 7 of June of 2017 at 14:29

Hello Hitched Members. Are you planning an interfaith or mixed race marriage? We are making an arts series for Channel 4 with Turner Prize winning artist Grayson Perry. For this series Grayson is...

ExpensiveIvoryBrides, wednesday 7-Jun-17 640
E
Is your family not happy with your relationship or partner?
ExpensiveIvoryCakes873, 31 of May of 2017 at 17:37

TV company '7Wonder' is looking for unmarried couples who want to get engaged or are thinking of planning their wedding but feel like their families reaction is holding them back, to take part in a...

ExpensiveIvoryCakes8, wednesday 31-May-17 524
L
Brides who spent 50K + on their wedding or £1k or under
LuxuriousBrownDiamonds791, 24 of February of 2017 at 14:23

Hello, I'm looking for two more brides for a fun glossy photo-shoot style feature for the Fabulous Daily section of the Sun newspaper and can pay the brides a case study fee on publication. I need one...

LuxuriousBrownDiamon, friday 24-Feb-17 421
H
Plus Sized Brides Needed for New Wedding Dress Show.
HappyRedDecor732, 6 of December of 2016 at 18:01

Hi There My name is Ollie and I'm a Researcher for Angel Eye Media and I am working on a brand new TV series where we are looking for plus size brides that are looking to buy their wedding dress. This...

HappyRedDecor732, tuesday 6-Dec-16 711
H
The Gadget Show needs a Bride and Groom!
HappyYellowDiamonds589, 8 of June of 2016 at 11:42

Hello there, My name is Karen and I am the Series Producer of The Gadget Show on Channel 5. We are just getting ready to start filming the new series that will go on air in September of this year....

LuxuriousBlueDecor60, friday 15-Jul-16 1,222
A
Couples who have gotten into debt paying for a wedding wanted for BBC Radio 4 Interview
AndrewSteele, 7 of July of 2016 at 11:27

Hello everyone, My name is Andrew and I work for a company who helps individuals and businesses with debt issues. We're often asked to make appearances on television and radio to discuss current...

AndrewSteele, thursday 7-Jul-16 568
S
Surprise for the bride on her big day! PAID ADVERT
SunnyIvoryConfetti566, 28 of April of 2016 at 16:02

I am a freelance casting assistant working for Sophie North Casting. We are currently working on an advert for a major brand and we are looking for people attending weddings in London and the...

SunnyIvoryConfetti56, thursday 28-Apr-16 724
R
Please help my dissertation topic on your opinion of wedding dresses!
RomanticGreenDiamonds557, 6 of March of 2016 at 20:36

Hi, my name is Sophie Hudson and I am currently studying my last year at University in Staffordshire. I am studying Fashion Design in the bridal pathway and I am in the mids of researching and writing...

Mrslh2b, thursday 10-Mar-16 793
S
CALLING ALL BRIDE AND GROOMS TO BE - CHANNEL 4 WEDDING DOCUMENTARY
SunnyOrangeBridesmaid481, 25 of February of 2016 at 13:56

Calling all brides and grooms to be! Are you getting married this year? Channel 4 are making a brand new, observational documentary, which hopes to celebrate modern Britain through capturing the...

SunnyOrangeBridesmai, thursday 25-Feb-16 1,817
J
Channel 4
joelross, 3 of November of 2015 at 15:36

Award winning production company Clearstory are currently working on a T.V. series for Channel 4. It’s a show that aims to get the people of Britain talking more openly and honestly about their sex...

joelross, tuesday 3-Nov-15 746
Kayels
Little bit of market research help ! xxx
Kayels, 29 of April of 2015 at 11:16

Hey everyone, I would love for anyone to help me by filling in my market research survey please! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/22957SY Thank you ! xxx

Kayels, wednesday 29-Apr-15 699
P
CALLING ALL BIG BEAUTIFUL BRIDES!
PLUS SIZE BRIDES DOCUMENTARY, 20 of March of 2015 at 11:47

CALLING ALL BIG BEAUTIFUL BRIDES! Are you a size 18 plus Bride–to- Be who wants to look and feel glamorous and sexy on their wedding day – and need some help to find that perfect wedding dress?...

PLUS SIZE BRIDES DOC, friday 20-Mar-15 593
L
Judge Rinder
LuxuriousIvoryHair225, 6 of November of 2014 at 15:00

Hi there, My name is Dan, I work at ITV on the hit daytime court show Judge Rinder. I've been reading through this forum a lot recently and read some incidents regarding nightmare incidents on...

LuxuriousIvoryHair22, thursday 6-Nov-14 1,156
Z
New TV programme looking for Brides-to-be
zara24, 25 of July of 2014 at 11:56

Hi there, I work for a big UK-based TV production company, and we're in search for ladies who have their weddings coming up! It is currently in early development stages, meaning I will only be giving...

zara24, friday 25-Jul-14 548
OpenMikeProductions
Third Time Lucky - Channel 4
OpenMikeProductions, 20 of May of 2014 at 11:38

Happiness Hunter - ‘Third Time Lucky’ Open Mike Productions are working on a new primetime series for Channel 4 provisionally entitled ‘Happiness Hunter’, presented by broadcaster and comedian Jon...

OpenMikeProductions, tuesday 20-May-14 620
zoe@hitched
Hen Party Disaster Stories
zoe@hitched, 8 of April of 2014 at 13:04

Posted on behalf of Steph from Take a Break magazine Hello ladies, we've all watched the film Bridesmaids, but have you ever been on a disastrous hen do? Perhaps you faced some troubles abroad or...

zoe@hitched, tuesday 8-Apr-14 717
L
BBC LOOKING FOR COUPLES GETTING MARRIED ON A BUDGET
LRowles, 4 of April of 2014 at 17:14

Dear Bride and Groom to be, We are making a BBC One documentary following couples planning a wedding on a tight budget. This will be a warm and uplifting film, demonstrating that to have a...

LRowles, friday 4-Apr-14 761
Steban
Quick survey for dissertation about the "Bridalwear Market"
Steban, 2 of April of 2014 at 11:27

Hello brides-to-be I’m Steffi, a final-year student in Marketing Management at Haute Ecole Libre de Mosane (Belgium). As a lot of other final-year students I also have to write a thesis to prove that...

Steban, wednesday 2-Apr-14 502

General groups

Hitched article topics