You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our latest help & advice.

Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

We're here to help! If you have feedback or something isn't quite right - from website features, wedding forum, the app or tools - you can share your feedback with our team here.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

Becca
Help with Menus
Becca, 21 October 2020 at 16:27

HI Hitched! I need your help. For my wedding breakfast guests have the choice of 2 starters, 2 mains, and 2 desserts. I can see how I can give them a multi select choice for meals. I also need to let...

Helen, friday 23-Oct-20 1 35
U
Planning tools glitches?
una_west, 18 August 2020 at 10:13

Hello, I've added my guests to the guest list manager with the hopes of editing info later (invited to ceremony and addresses etc). I've had to leave addresses for now as it wouldn't let me select the...

Emily, saturday 24-Oct-20 4 54 1
M
Linking accounts
Miss, 11 October 2020 at 22:14

Hi, I want to share venues with the groom and he cannot see my choices. I am on the uk app, he lives in norway so has to use the webpage... can anyone help fix?

Miss, sunday 11-Oct-20 14
K
Add Questions to Website?
Kita3112, 24 September 2020 at 12:48

Hi We've created our website through Hitched and I was wondering if there's any way we can add questions similar to the RSVP that will populate the answers in the planning tools. Basically our gests...

Kita3112, thursday 24-Sep-20 15
H
Planning issues since switch to Hitched
Helen, 2 August 2020 at 17:19

Hi I am trying to sort my menus and guest list, but created a new event in error and now can't seem to delete the event, I click the delete and nothing happens - I have tried removing myself and the...

thisismaxandshophie, saturday 8-Aug-20 1 19
B
My paid for website no longer recognises the towns listed since switch over from Weddingwire
Bec, 23 August 2020 at 16:10

The website is live and is now inaccurate. Its embarrassing and Hitched are not replying to emails / Facebook messages. Does anyone now how to fix this?! We have paid for a website which is now...

Bec, sunday 23-Aug-20 22