So I’ve just moved my wedding for the fourth time! Yep, first time our venue cancelled, second time Covid happened and then we decided the Oct 2020 date was far too hopeful and now moved to May 2021! (Three years from our engagement now, grr!)
Anyhoo, I eagerly ordered a new passport in my new name three months ahead of the wedding (when it was a blissful time without Covid!) so now I have a passport in my married name and no wedding for another year. I’m not sure if we will be able to go abroad before next May but on the off chance, it would be nice to have a holiday abroad before May 2021.
My question is, what on earth do I do? I know I should speak to the passport office but to save myself being on hold for a month, has anyone else had this issue and looked into it yet?