Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2021 Como

Wedding at Villa Balbianello end of June (lake Como)

Sur, 18 of January of 2021 at 10:08 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi All,

We moved our July 2020 wedding at the Villa Balbianello (lake Como) to June 2021. Its now getting to the time when we would like to send out our invites so that our guests can begin to book and plan but this seem like a bad idea with the current Covid situation around the globe and in Italy.

Is there anyone in the same boat as us getting married in June this year inItaly that has some advice on how to proceed.

Our wedding planner is currently not being very helpful and as last year is asking us to wait closer to the date before making any decisions. It doesn't seem responsible to ask people to plan to attend, book flights/hotels for a second time and for the weeding to be restricted by limits on guests/travel/quarantining.

Would love to hear back advice from others as we're a bit lost. Don't really want to delay yet another year and dont want to loose a ton on money cancelling.

1 replies

Latest activity by Jodi, 18 of January of 2021 at 19:08
  • J
    Beginner September 2021 Messina
    Jodi ยท
    • Hide content
    Hey, sounds so tricky to decide. I'm getting married in September in Italy so situation may be different still.
    As advice I would research what their current vaccination program is and see what the tourist situation was in July 2020. If things had been lifted by then, then couple that with any news on vaccination by July and take your best guess!
    That's what I'm doing anyway. Good luck x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics