Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner September 2020

Suppliers location

RomanticIvoryDecor20683, 18 of February of 2020 at 12:08 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 2

Hi

I tried to search for videographers in Devon but it brought up suppliers from all over the country and I don't want to have to pay for someone to travel hundreds of miles - be good to have a filter for this!

2 replies

Latest activity by Gerry, 7 of February of 2024 at 17:29
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

If it has suppliers listed for the county you select, it will list them first. But if it doesn't have any suppliers in that county, it doesn't tell you, so you just assume all these suppliers cover your area!

I found hardly any in my area and eventually gave up using Hitched to find suppliers - I've just used it for the budget planner/guest list and the forum (and that's much better now posts are visible immediately - some of my posts took up to 2 weeks to be approved before, which made them pretty pointless!)

• PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi - not quite the way it works, the ones listed first when you search for a county are the ones that have paid more to be there. I only pay to be seen in the Leicestershire wedding photographers area so you will not see me in others, everyone who pays extra to be put in all counties or lots of counties appear first in all those county listings, looking at the photographers one for Leicestershire out of 78 only 21 are actually based in Leicestershire, if you scroll to the last page you will find the Leicestershire ones all at the bottom and only two of us appear first because we pay extra otherwise we would be at the bottom with all the others. Some are as far away as 3.5 hours and 170 miles. But they are all willing to travel.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics