Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Suffolkbride88
Beginner June 2021 Suffolk

Selling floristry package

Suffolkbride88, 2 of August of 2020 at 15:31 Posted on For Sale 0

Hello there, devastated destination wedding bride seeking some help!

I was supposed to be getting married in New York on 5 June this year, which due to obvious reasons didn't go ahead. Most suppliers have been very accommodating but I am at a stalemate with the florist.

They are only offering a partial refund of my deposit by cheque (bear in mind they were closed during the wedding week, as was our venue; we do not wish to reschedule for another date so at best it amounts to a frustrated contract). I don't feel they are being very fair but I do appreciate those in the industry are doing everything they can to hang on the money they have. I would rather get something back than nothing but I have taken legal advice and they have warned me not to accept a cheque as this is very risky. I have no leverage to insist they make a cash transfer.

Does anyone know of any wedding planners, forums, or anyone else planning a wedding in New York who might want to "buy" the service from me? It's a very reputable florist, amazing creative work and vision, I would be happy to sell it for less so that its a good deal for the couple who take it, but I just don't know where to start!

Can anyone help? Thanks x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics