Skip to main content

Wedding forums

Ask questions, share advice and connect with other brides and grooms

Recent discussions

Recent Discussions Recent Comments Most Popular Most Views
W
Unenthused friends!
Wed2Bgirl of Planning, 18 of April of 2024 at 14:13

Hi everyone Stumbled across this website and it's just what I've been needing. To cut a long story short, I'm feeling so disheartened lately about my small intimate wedding next year. My sister who is...

FelixDap, 32 minutes ago 4 71
Hayley
Evening wedding - need opinions on timings
Hayley of Planning, 18 of April of 2024 at 11:35

Hello brides! My partner and I aren't doing a sit-down meal at our wedding, instead we are doing an evening wedding with canapes, grill and dessert. I've written out a rough timeline, and need...

Madhan, 2 hours ago 7 118 1
J
Free Videography (for portfolio)
John of For Sale, 4 of March of 2024 at 13:12

Hi Everyone, New videographer here just looking to try and branch out and obtain some more experience in shooting weddings and producing a nice product for people. I have basic experience in filming...

Madhan, 3 hours ago 59 1,183 13
J
Web site - menu options
Janet of Etiquette and Advice, 13 of April of 2024 at 12:44

Hi, For my wedding meal I’m having 2 choices for starters, mains and desserts. I really need 3 drop downs added to the rsvp section. I have added and amended the one existing menu drop down but it...

Madhan, 3 hours ago 6 43
Jenna
Free Wedding Photographer London 2024
Jenna of For Sale, 17 of April of 2024 at 22:44

Hi everyone! I’m new to wedding photography and looking to shoot a couple of weddings for free this year to build my portfolio. It would have to be a 2024 wedding in, or around, London. Let me know if...

Jenna, 14 hours ago 10 70
Brittany
Nightmare Mum & Sister
Brittany of Off Topic Posts, 11 of April of 2024 at 19:44

Hiya, I wondered if anyone has been through a similar situation and can offer any advice… My sister and mum detest my Aunty due to some family issues a few years ago and have therefore kicked off...

Elnur, sunday 21-Apr-24 14 302

General groups

Hitched article topics