Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner November 2023 Leicestershire

Postponed wedding date

Connaj, 28 of July of 2020 at 13:21 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2

I was supposed to be getting married in October we had to move our date to February 2021 it's been a hard decision to make but it was something that we just had to do anyone who is still going ahead with their wedding this year I wish you all the best.

2 replies

Latest activity by Ruth, 21 of October of 2021 at 08:42
  • T
    Beginner February 2021 New South Wales
    Torytorykuykendall ·
    • Hide content

Honey, don't worry.
    My husband and I also had to postpone the wedding, he suggested that I get married in January 2020 and we were going to get married in August 2020.
    We were warned that due to the situation in the country with the virus, we will not be able to arrange a wedding as we want and there are restrictions on the organization. Therefore, we did not hurry with the organization of the wedding itself, I still choose the wedding dress, wedding rings, the place for the wedding, and so on.
    I am very glad that we did not have time to buy or order anything, because we have more time to prepare and choose. For example, we picked up wedding rings with the groom, but recently I came across an article in the wedding blog https://sone3fymasr.com/ , where new ring designs are provided, I like rings with colored stones, now we are thinking about buying these rings, and not the ones we wanted the first time.

Go through your plans again, maybe you'll change your mind and want to buy another dress, for example.

• M
    Hallein
    Mernaline ·
    • Hide content

Don't worry you are not alone, we also postponed ours because of this pandemic. Let's just hope this pandemic will be over by the end of this year.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics