Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

U
Beginner August 2022 Kent

Planning tools glitches?

una_west, 18 of August of 2020 at 10:13 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 1 5

Hello,

I've added my guests to the guest list manager with the hopes of editing info later (invited to ceremony and addresses etc). I've had to leave addresses for now as it wouldn't let me select the 'town' on the 'create guest page' - defaults to Alderney even if nothing selected.

Now I am reviewing I cannot see how to amend guests to be invited, or not, to the ceremony itself?

I would also like to be able to see my total number of guests - not ceremony inc. guests only. I expected overview to do this. Do I need to create another tab for evening but cannot see how to easily add all prior guests.

The budget tool will also not save my budget figure.

The template for 'import guestlist' also does not seem to work (on Mac). States it's incompatible.

Thanks in advance Smiley smile

5 replies

Latest activity by ElleStanley, 15 of November of 2020 at 17:40
  • Jordan
    Beginner October 2021 Buckinghamshire
    Jordan ·
    • Hide content

I'd also like the ability to change which parts of the event people are invited to. Will make it easier when you need to bump people when others aren't able to make it to the ceremony.

• N
    Beginner July 2021 Surrey
    Nisha ·
    • Hide content
    I'm having the same issue and feel the only solution is to delete the guest and update again. Surely this can't be the solution??!
  • P
    Beginner July 2022 Central London
    PurpleDwarf ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for highlighting the Town problem with guest manager. If you change the Address first then the Town should then be editable. Please can you let us know if that's not the case?

• E
    Beginner January 2021 Berkshire
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    I’m having the same problem. Seems like importing via contacts doesn’t give an option to assign people to specific events, but adding them manually does.
  • E
    Beginner August 2021 South Yorkshire
    ElleStanley ·
    • Hide content

Heya, Did anyone find a solution to this or do you need to manually enter each contact? (I tried emailing Hitched but never had a response!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics