Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

xlovebirdsx
Beginner August 2012

How Naughty were you on your Hen??

xlovebirdsx, 21 of June of 2012 at 09:38 Posted on Planning 0 27

Ive been looking at places to go for a hen night out. I came across the Chicago Rock hen package which is called 'Last Fling Before the Ring'
It got me thinking, its a common idea that the hen/stag is your 'last night of freedom', but how far do people really go? last fling suggests having a one night stand!

Im definatley not planning on anything anywhere near this! I dont even want a stripper. Im more interested in dressing up and having a laugh with my girls ?

How naught were you/ are you going to be on your hen? ?

27 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGoldCars23932, 10 of June of 2018 at 09:47
  • anothermrsjones
    Beginner July 2012
    anothermrsjones ·
    • Hide content

I was incredibly drunk on mine but that was about as bad as it got. I invited one of my best mates who is also a boy out for it and he wouldn't even let me speak to other blokes in the club, even when I knew them! No chance of one last fling even if I wanted one. I have my proper one next weekend and will be doing much the same but in ridiculous outfits. I see it more as a chance to get all my mates in one place, which happens rarely. Plus no man is as gorge as my OH. I have also vetoed the stripper idea (luckily only one of my mates would think this was a good idea). OH had his stag in amsterdam and a couple of the boys went off with some hookers which annoyed him as he was hoping to get some quality time with the boys instead. I imagine the same boys (or at least one of them) would probably do the same on their own stag ?

• xlovebirdsx
    Beginner August 2012
    xlovebirdsx ·
    • Hide content

exactly this! ?

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

We had a weekend in Blackpool and went to a cabaret show which featured a stripper - it was hilarious. However, you had the choice to get as involved as you like, so at no point was I dragged up on stage or anything. Some girls were, but it was only when they volunteered - we all thought it was a great night.

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

The worst I got was getting photographed having a cheeky cig!!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Did I get disgracefully drunk? Yes.

Did I cheat on my future husband? No.

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

We went to dinner and a DreamBoys show at a local hotel. I got dragged on stage and had to rub baby oil onto the fireman's abs (such a chore!) but that was as naughty as it got. Apart from the DreamBoys it was Ladies Night and it was a really nice atmosphere to be among lots of other excited brides-to-be and all their best friends.

I wouldn't have ever got a personal stipper! That doesn't really appeal.

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Not at all. Not drunk, not inappropriate, nothing!

But I did have a lovely time with my girly friends/relatives.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I had 3 Hen do's

I got spectacularly drunk on 2 of them, one so much that I spent alot of the evening dancing with a girl who I though had the same outfit on as me.

Yep. You guessed. It was a mirror.

• J
    Beginner October 2012
    jess_brodey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This literally made me lol!

• Tizzie
    Beginner June 2012
    Tizzie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahaha!!

Im very well behaved! I didn't even drink and we just went for a Nandos!! Although my friend did steal the 'hen' on a stick from our table as a souvenir and I'm getting it on my wedding day with ribbon on it apparently and surprisingly no she wasn't drinking either!!

S x

• Fergo
    Beginner December 2012
    Fergo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• Helenia
    Beginner September 2011
    Helenia ·
    • Hide content

I dressed up as a Moulin Rouge dancer, which is far more revealing than my usual style, and got very drunk, but didn't do anything naughty. The club we were in was initially full of other hen parties, and then later in the night seemed to turn into a gay bar, so there weren't too many opportunities even if I had been interested, which I definitely wasn't!

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content

Urm!!......

It was a dare, and this was as naughty as I got.

• L
    Beginner September 2012
    Lucieaew ·
    • Hide content

• xlovebirdsx
    Beginner August 2012
    xlovebirdsx ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

hahahahahaaa!! ????

ps where did you get your sash?

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content

Not sure, my MOH got all the bits and bobs. I think it was an ebay seller tho

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

Not sure how naughty I will get. Will tell you after tomorrow night! I am certainly not planning on having any kind of last fling though, just drinks and dancing with family and friends.

• RedKitchie
    Beginner August 2013
    RedKitchie ·
    • Hide content

I don't know anyone who has had a 'fling' on the hen night. I don't really want to get drunk and would like to do a craft session if I can find a reasonably priced one or afternoon tea so not really activities that lend themselves to 'flings'. I think the idea of a last fling is more of a male thing - The old 'wild oats' excuse. I really like the idea that I won't ever sleep with anyone else!

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

No naughtiness from me, I don't even drink anymore, BUTT I did have a naked man spend the evening with us!

PS: I don't usually wear 50p gold hoop earrings and plastic hairbands, it was a wags themed hen night, honest!

• tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What a teeny tiny bottom! Judging by the reaction of the girl in the background, I'll assume he wasn't teeny tiny all over!

• tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content

Double Post

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This. I dressed up, got hammered, had a dance and some dirty chips on the way home and saw all of my girls.

• karenanne229
    Beginner October 2013
    karenanne229 ·
    • Hide content

Hoping the girls don't get me a stripper, been to stripper things before when I was 18 and it was fun but so not what I fancy.

I'm sure I'll get drunk, hug all my girls and tell them I love them and thanks for coming and then fall into bed, probably with H2B already in bed.

I went out on Saturday night for my sisters birthday, H2B was not there, I got drunk and had no inclination to be "naughty" with anyone. I'm sure it will be the same on my Hen Night.

Will say I had to confess to him that I went out without my engagement ring! This was not on purpose but I had been cleaning the kitchen and took it off and put it on the ring holder (cat) whilst I did it. Then I realised that I was supposed to leave in 15 minutes and rushed around like a fool getting ready. It was only when I was in the cab I noticed I didn't have it on :o( I text H2B telling him that even thought I was going out without him, and had left my ring at home (I was sure he would notice when he went into the kitchen) I had not done this on purpose. He thought it was hilarious. I felt naked without it!

• C
    Beginner January 2012
    coolartist87 ·
    • Hide content

My Hen do was more like a shopping trip! We went down to London (from leeds area), a couple weeks before christmas to go to the markets and shop in general- had a lovely dinner out with some amazing girl friends (who couldn't be at the wedding because it was in Canada) and we stayed in an excellent hotel. Certainly a time to remember, but we were perfectly well behaved. Smiley tongue

• R
    Beginner June 2018
    RomanticGoldCars23932 ·
    • Hide content

Poft very drunk and kissed a few ppl. Oh wouldnt care but played some game u need to get this or that from some one. It got to the point of getting dick pics and as it progressed there are a few pics of me holding random guys junk. I didnt cheat but oh wouldnt be happy. But im sure i dont want to know all that goes on at his

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics