xlovebirdsx
Newbie Bride August 2012

How Naughty were you on your Hen??

xlovebirdsx, 21 June 2012 at 09:38 Posted on Wedding Planning 0 27
Saved Save

Ive been looking at places to go for a hen night out. I came across the Chicago Rock hen package which is called 'Last Fling Before the Ring'
It got me thinking, its a common idea that the hen/stag is your 'last night of freedom', but how far do people really go? last fling suggests having a one night stand!

Im definatley not planning on anything anywhere near this! I dont even want a stripper. Im more interested in dressing up and having a laugh with my girls 馃嵏

How naught were you/ are you going to be on your hen? 馃懣

27 replies

Latest activity by anothermrsjones, 10 June 2018 at 09:47
  • anothermrsjones
    Newbie Bride July 2012
    anothermrsjones

I was incredibly drunk on mine but that was about as bad as it got. I invited one of my best mates who is also a boy out for it and he wouldn't even let me speak to other blokes in the club, even when I knew them! No chance of one last fling even if I wanted one. I have my proper one next weekend and will be doing much the same but in ridiculous outfits. I see it more as a chance to get all my mates in one place, which happens rarely. Plus no man is as gorge as my OH. I have also vetoed the stripper idea (luckily only one of my mates would think this was a good idea). OH had his stag in amsterdam and a couple of the boys went off with some hookers which annoyed him as he was hoping to get some quality time with the boys instead. I imagine the same boys (or at least one of them) would probably do the same on their own stag 馃槷

• xlovebirdsx
    Newbie Bride August 2012
    xlovebirdsx

exactly this! 馃檪

• Mellow_Yellow
    Newbie Bride May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow

We had a weekend in Blackpool and went to a cabaret show which featured a stripper - it was hilarious. However, you had the choice to get as involved as you like, so at no point was I dragged up on stage or anything. Some girls were, but it was only when they volunteered - we all thought it was a great night.

• *JLS*
    Newbie Bride July 2012
    *JLS*

The worst I got was getting photographed having a cheeky cig!!

• kharv
    Newbie Bride March 2012
    kharv

Did I get disgracefully drunk? Yes.

Did I cheat on my future husband? No.

• *Ducky*
    Newbie Bride July 2012
    *Ducky*

We went to dinner and a DreamBoys show at a local hotel. I got dragged on stage and had to rub baby oil onto the fireman's abs (such a chore!) but that was as naughty as it got. Apart from the DreamBoys it was Ladies Night and it was a really nice atmosphere to be among lots of other excited brides-to-be and all their best friends.

I wouldn't have ever got a personal stipper! That doesn't really appeal.

• AmnesiaCustard
    Newbie Bride June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard

Not at all. Not drunk, not inappropriate, nothing!

But I did have a lovely time with my girly friends/relatives.

• *Mini*
    Newbie Bride January 2012
    *Mini*

I had 3 Hen do's

I got spectacularly drunk on 2 of them, one so much that I spent alot of the evening dancing with a girl who I though had the same outfit on as me.

Yep. You guessed. It was a mirror.

• J
    Newbie Bride October 2012
    jess_brodey
    View quoted message

This literally made me lol!

• Tizzie
    Newbie Bride June 2012
    Tizzie
    View quoted message

Hahaha!!

Im very well behaved! I didn't even drink and we just went for a Nandos!! Although my friend did steal the 'hen' on a stick from our table as a souvenir and I'm getting it on my wedding day with ribbon on it apparently and surprisingly no she wasn't drinking either!!

S x

• Fergo
    Newbie Bride December 2012
    Fergo
    View quoted message

馃槅

• Helenia
    Newbie Bride September 2011
    Helenia

I dressed up as a Moulin Rouge dancer, which is far more revealing than my usual style, and got very drunk, but didn't do anything naughty. The club we were in was initially full of other hen parties, and then later in the night seemed to turn into a gay bar, so there weren't too many opportunities even if I had been interested, which I definitely wasn't!

• Cilla
    Newbie Bride April 2012
    Cilla

Urm!!......

It was a dare, and this was as naughty as I got.

• L
    Newbie Bride September 2012
    Lucieaew

• xlovebirdsx
    Newbie Bride August 2012
    xlovebirdsx
    View quoted message

hahahahahaaa!! 馃槃馃槃馃槃馃槃

ps where did you get your sash?

• Cilla
    Newbie Bride April 2012
    Cilla

Not sure, my MOH got all the bits and bobs. I think it was an ebay seller tho

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles