How Naughty were you on your Hen??

Join the conversation!

Chat and get advice from other brides-to-be.

Register for free Sign in to reply
Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 12Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 21 Jun 2012 9:38

How Naughty were you on your Hen??

Ive been looking at places to go for a hen night out. I came across the Chicago Rock hen package which is called 'Last Fling Before the Ring'
    It got me thinking, its a common idea that the hen/stag is your 'last night of freedom', but how far do people really go? last fling suggests having a one night stand!

Im definatley not planning on anything anywhere near this! I dont even want a stripper. Im more interested in dressing up and having a laugh with my girls Drinks

How naught were you/ are you going to be on your hen? Devil

Posted: 21 Jun 2012 9:40

Re: How Naughty were you on your Hen??

i think it really is about having fun with your mates. I'm not having a night out hen - going to have a spa day with mum, bf, sister before we go away and get married. chilled luxury!

where are you in uk? xx

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 9:45

I was incredibly drunk on mine but that was about as bad as it got. I invited one of my best mates who is also a boy out for it and he wouldn't even let me speak to other blokes in the club, even when I knew them! No chance of one last fling even if I wanted one. I have my proper one next weekend and will be doing much the same but in ridiculous outfits. I see it more as a chance to get all my mates in one place, which happens rarely. Plus no man is as gorge as my OH. I have also vetoed the stripper idea (luckily only one of my mates would think this was a good idea). OH had his stag in amsterdam and a couple of the boys went off with some hookers which annoyed him as he was hoping to get some quality time with the boys instead. I imagine the same boys (or at least one of them) would probably do the same on their own stag Surprise

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 9:47

anothermrsjones:
    I see it more as a chance to get all my mates in one place, which happens rarely.

anothermrsjones:
    lus no man is as gorge as my OH

exactly this! Smile

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 11:03

We had a weekend in Blackpool and went to a cabaret show which featured a stripper - it was hilarious. However, you had the choice to get as involved as you like, so at no point was I dragged up on stage or anything. Some girls were, but it was only when they volunteered - we all thought it was a great night.

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 11:10

The worst I got was getting photographed having a cheeky cig!!

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 11:14

Did I get disgracefully drunk? Yes.

Did I cheat on my future husband? No.

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 11:20

We went to dinner and a DreamBoys show at a local hotel. I got dragged on stage and had to rub baby oil onto the fireman's abs (such a chore!) but that was as naughty as it got. Apart from the DreamBoys it was Ladies Night and it was a really nice atmosphere to be among lots of other excited brides-to-be and all their best friends.

I wouldn't have ever got a personal stipper! That doesn't really appeal.

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 11:21

Not at all. Not drunk, not inappropriate, nothing!

But I did have a lovely time with my girly friends/relatives.

Posted: 21 Jun 2012 18:02

I am having a cocktail making class, meal and drinks and stay over for a few friends in a hotel.  Truthfully, I know I won't even be 1/5 of as wild or naughty as I am when out with OH.  My friends do not have the same tolerance of drink as I do and i get frustrated then when they get tipsy after the first two drinks.  They can go on from the hotel if they wish as i understand some of them are single but am staying in the nightclub in the hotel myself as i just need to be near the bar.  Have brought a few dare cards as part of hen party goodie bags and also have you ever game to encourage chat but that is about all.

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 18:45

I had 3 Hen do's

I got spectacularly drunk on 2 of them, one so much that I spent alot of the evening dancing with a girl who I though had the same outfit on as me.

Yep. You guessed. It was a mirror.

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 18:46

*Mini*:

I had 3 Hen do's

I got spectacularly drunk on 2 of them, one so much that I spent alot of the evening dancing with a girl who I though had the same outfit on as me.

This literally made me lol!

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 21:11

*Mini*:

I had 3 Hen do's

Hahaha!!

Im very well behaved! I didn't even drink and we just went for a Nandos!! Although my friend did steal the 'hen' on a stick from our table as a souvenir and I'm getting it on my wedding day with ribbon on it apparently and surprisingly no she wasn't drinking either!! 

S x

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 21:18

*Mini*:

I had 3 Hen do's

ROTFL

• Posted: 21 Jun 2012 21:19

I dressed up as a Moulin Rouge dancer, which is far more revealing than my usual style, and got very drunk, but didn't do anything naughty.  The club we were in was initially full of other hen parties, and then later in the night seemed to turn into a gay bar, so there weren't too many opportunities even if I had been interested, which I definitely wasn't!

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 12Next >