*************Good Luck AJdown&Caz73 17th Sept****************

Join the conversation!

Chat and get advice from other brides-to-be.

Register for free Sign in to reply
Page 2 of 8 (114 items) < Previous12345Next >Last
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 23 Aug 2011 7:09

Re: *************Good Luck AJdown&Caz73 17th Sept****************

Ah AJ!  At last your special day.... I have to say you have been one of my all time favourite Hitchers.  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts and all the advice you have given to lots and lots of people along the way.  You and Caz have added so many special touches that mean so much to you as a couple to your own day and it's been a pleasure seeing them develop as the months went by.   You are obviously devoted to each other and I know that you will have many many years of happiness in your married life.   So, I hope you have an truly memorable day and hope all your dreams come true.  I hope you don't disappear after the wedding as this place wouldn't be the same without you.  All the very best to you both - Brenda x

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 7:26

good luck AJ, I am sure your day will all go really well and I hope you and your bride have a fabulous day

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 7:36

Your time has come! Good Luck to you both. I hope you have an amazing day, all the best.
  • Posted: 23 Aug 2011 7:44

Good luck AJ & Caz73!  All the best for your marriage, hope you have a fantastic day!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011 8:23

Good luck to you both, I hope you have an amazing day! x

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 8:50

AJ wishing you the very best for your big day - looking forward to your report!

Good luck!

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 8:56

Good luck to Mr&Mrs AJ!! Jx

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 9:13

Good luck to the most organised groom on Hitched!

Have an amazing day and the best of luck to you and Caz for a happy, healthy marriage.

Looking forward to seeing the report and obligatory flashes!

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 9:25

Wooohooo AJ & Caz!!!! Wow, can't really believe that your time has come, and I will kinda miss hearing about all your preparations...you're a gusty guy AJ, to come on a mostly female forum and stand your ground deserves some respect!

Have a fantastic day with all your friends and family and can't wait to meet you back here as OM's and share some piccies! Bounce

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 9:28

Good luck to you and Mrs AJ and hope you have a brilliant wedding day.  You have certainly made months of planning amusing and interesting.

Look forward to hearing all about it seeing your pics.

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 9:30

Good luck to you both! Hope you have an amazing day. Can't wait to see the report!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011 10:24

Good luck AJ and all the best for a long and happy marriage! Not been on here long but loved reading your posts from a grooms perspective. Looking forward to your report and lots of flashes, make sure you come back as a OM!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011 10:26

I wish you every happiness on your wedding day and marriage; you have both worked so hard to create a day that works for you and is personal to you on every level. 

At times it's been interesting planning a wedding alongside you and at times entertaining but no one can fault you for your hard work and thoughtfulness in planning.

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 10:27

Good luck AJ and Caz! Wishing you all the best for your future together...

Not been on Hitched long, but I always enjoy reading your posts AJ. Thanks for all the tip and advice!

Have an amazing day. x

• Posted: 23 Aug 2011 10:27

Best of Luck to you both.  Wishing you a truly fab day Drinks Drinks

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 2 of 8 (114 items) < Previous12345Next >Last