Skip to main content

Wedding forums

Ask questions, share advice and connect with other brides and grooms

Recent discussions

Recent Discussions Recent Comments Most Popular Most Views
J
Free Videography (for portfolio)
John of For Sale, 4 of March of 2024 at 13:12

Hi Everyone, New videographer here just looking to try and branch out and obtain some more experience in shooting weddings and producing a nice product for people. I have basic experience in filming...

Sophie, 23 minutes ago 56 1,027 12
Brittany
Nightmare Mum & Sister
Brittany of Off Topic Posts, 11 of April of 2024 at 19:44

Hiya, I wondered if anyone has been through a similar situation and can offer any advice… My sister and mum detest my Aunty due to some family issues a few years ago and have therefore kicked off...

RomanticGreenStation, 56 minutes ago 4 41
E
What do i do now?
Emma of Planning, 2 of April of 2024 at 15:39

I’m a May 2026 bride, I have booked the venue… what do I do now? I’m not sure if I can book a registrar or celebrant yet? What time scale can I do the legal stuff? Help

Mae-Jones, yesterday at 10:13 14 409 1
Ivana
Photographer Fees & Experience
Ivana of Planning, 2 of March of 2024 at 11:26

Hi everyone, I would like to get your opinion on my photographer situation. I'm getting married this year in Aug in East London. We are still deciding on photographers for our wedding, so far we are...

JamesAgord, 8 hours ago 13 345 1
Grace
Hitched Seating Plan page not working
Grace of Feedback to Hitched, 7 of April of 2024 at 15:13

Hi All, Is anyone else having an issue going onto the Hitched Seating Plan/Chart? Every time I click on it, nothing comes up and I'd rather not have to do my whole seating plan with a pen and paper!...

Grace, yesterday at 16:59 5 77
C
Transfer opinions
Chelsea of Etiquette and Advice, 13 of March of 2024 at 16:33

Honest opinions, Is a 35/40 min journey to long.? from place of marriage to the reception xx

RomanticGreenStation, yesterday at 21:20 15 107

General groups

Hitched article topics