Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner

Free wedding stuff for DIY wedding!

LuxuriousBrownCars665, 28 of September of 2016 at 15:32 Posted on Planning 0 17

Hi Brides!

My wedding day is over now, and I did a lot of the decor myself.

It was a rustic hessian/burlap themed wedding and I have quite a bit of stuff leftover.

I would love to give it away FREE so another bride can have their dream day like I did.

I live in Southend at the moment but will be moving to Harlow in the next month or so. Anyone is welcome to pick up anything or send me postage and I'll send it to you.

Starting from top left:

-- Table numbers 1-6, white writing on card with lace border in a black photo farme (Stands up on table)

-- Pink and white card bunting for a candy table

-- Candy table scoops, x5 (3 unused)

-- Candy table tongs, x5

-- Approx 150 pink paper candy bags

-- Card Table numbers 1-10 (I had 2 venues)

-- Heart hessian bunting (see photo of top table)

-- Just Married hessian bunting (see photo with cake in)

-- Mini easels x5 (I used them to hold the blackboard)

-- Mr and Mrs hessian chair signs

-- 21inch by 21inch hessian and lace table cloth, I used it on top of a small round table with white tablecloth that held my Card suitcase (see photo with cake in)

-- Unused A3 ish blackboard

-- Heart hanging decoration with white flower designs (x6)

And in the other photos, and perhaps the main part - 10 beautiful burlap table runners for 6ft tables that I handmade by buying a roll of burlap and sewing a lace border onto. They are the same design as the mini tablecloth shown in the photo. They really do look fantastic on a white tablecloth. I also have 2 more squares that I had diagonally on my sweetheart table (larger than the one in photo).
They cost about £12 each to make but happy to give them away for free as they need a good iron and I think one or two may have marks on from use but thats easily coverable with centrepieces and what not!

Really hope this can help one of you lovely ladies

Laura xx

17 replies

Latest activity by HappyYellowConfetti10709, 31 of December of 2017 at 16:42
  • bexybexy
    Beginner June 2018
    bexybexy ·
    • Hide content

Oh my I'm having a hessian rustic thing going on. Your cloths are perfect and the mr and mrs sign... I'm in Suffolk but would def be interested

• E
    Beginner May 2017
    Ellensmummy ·
    • Hide content

Oh wow! You're so so kind! This is my theme and so many perfect bits ? I'm not near you but would be more than happy to pay postage.

if possible I'd love the runners, heart hessian bunting and the hanging heart decorations

Thank you so much xx

Beginner November 2016
    1987RAF ·
    • Hide content

I dont want or need any of the above, but I thought I would post a message just to say you are an amazing person for offering the stuff out. Most people would try and sell it all on eBay at silly prices to try and recoup their money but I applaud you for being so generous. ?

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

What a lovely thing to do!

• E
    Beginner March 2017
    elliek92 ·
    • Hide content

This is such a lovely thing to do! If possible please could I have the candy scoops and tongs with the candy bags? Also if the hessian 'just married' banner hasn't gone yet could I have that too please?

I'm right down south but more than happy to pay however much postage it would be ? xx

• S
    Beginner April 2016
    samwillow ·
    • Hide content

Amazing and nice,

for another stuff, you can check on etsy or wallao

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousBrownCars665 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

No problem! When you say cloths do you mean the small 21"x21" and the two 41"x41" square table cloths or the runners? Or both?

Mr and Mrs signs are yours! xx

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousBrownCars665 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hiya

When you say cloths do you mean the 21"x21" and the two 41"x41" square table cloths or the runners? Or both?

The Mr and Mrs signs are yours! xx

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousBrownCars665 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya!

No problem! I think the lady before you may have just beaten you to the runners Smiley sad (I'm checking if she means the runners or just the smaller tablecloths)

But the heart hessian bunting and hanging heart decs are yours!

Im a bit new to this forum, am I able to private message you so we can swap info? xx

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousBrownCars665 ·
    • Hide content

That's so sweet, thank you! x

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousBrownCars665 ·
    • Hide content

Aw thank you, pay it forward as they say! x

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousBrownCars665 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya!

No problem at all! The scoops, tongs, candy bags and Just Married bunting are yours! Smiley smile

I'm quite new to this forum, is there a way of private messaging you to swap info?! xx

• E
    Beginner May 2017
    Ellensmummy ·
    • Hide content

Hi sorry I've not been on here! Yes it was me that would love the table runners , heart bunting and hanging heart decorations. Thank you! Could you email me on rbacon1989 @gmail.com

have left a space as can't leave email addresses !

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousBrownCars665 ·
    • Hide content

No prpblem, as I haven't heard back from any one else the table runners and heart bunting, and hanging heart things are yours !

Will email you now xx

• bexybexy
    Beginner June 2018
    bexybexy ·
    • Hide content

BEen on holiday and think I've missed out bow . Gutted!

if anything hessian left I'm still interested!

***********@*******.**.**

• M
    Beginner May 2012
    Moo86 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya I'm in Chelmsford and I'm interested in anything you have left I'm happy to collect this weekend if you are free? Having a very last minute wedding and in desperate need of some decorations for the barn many thanks ***********@*******.***

• E
    Beginner March 2017
    elliek92 ·
    • Hide content

Heya, I tried sending a message on here but not sure if it worked...or if you replied I have no idea where that goes to!!! Not sure if you still have the bits I requested left but if you could email me at elena_knight @hotmail.co.uk please we can sort out postage etc, thank you Smiley smile xx

• H
    Beginner June 2019
    HappyYellowConfetti10709 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

It is such a nice thing for you to do this , I'm planning to do the same after our big day.

I am very much interested in many items listed. I only live in Romford so could pick up in person.

Many Thanks

Caroline

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics