Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R

Free Wedding Planning

RomanticPinkStationery21248, 9 of August of 2020 at 12:53 Posted on Planning 28 90
Hi guys. I am a wedding coordinator currently on furlough and losing my mind! I would love to offer my wedding planning services free of charge to anyone who needs any help and advice. Please feel free to contact me ?

90 replies

Latest activity by Samantha, 28 of November of 2020 at 21:51
  • Sophie
    Beginner April 2022 East Sussex
    Sophie ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I've just come across this post and I'm not going to lie, it may be a miracle.

My fiance and I are desperately looking for a venue to hold both a ceremony and reception for 110 people in April 2022 for under £3000 in East Sussex and we are getting quite disheartened.

Do you think you may be able to help?

• R
    RomanticPinkStationery21248 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Sophie yes of course I'd love to help you! Could you please send me a private message and we discuss this further? ?
  • Sophie
    Beginner September 2022 Somerset
    Sophie ·
    • Hide content
    Hello!

This is such a lovely offer! I wonder if I could pick your brains as a wedding planner? We’re planning a long engagement and looking to get married in 2023/24. I wondered if you could offer any tips/advice/general recommendations for someone whose just gotten engaged? Any advice you have would be lovely xx
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Sophie of course no problem. Please could you private message me to discuss this further? ?
  • Cissy
    Beginner December 2020 Virginia
    Cissy ·
    • Hide content
    This is amazing. I am based in the USA and will be getting married this year December,yap, it just happened and while your losing your mind with what to do, am losing my mind with where to start. I know you are far but can you help?
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Cissy I can definitely try my best to help you. Please can you send me a message on Facebook? My name is Emma Anand?
  • S
    Beginner November 2023 Oxfordshire
    Sunnybluecars8020 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emma,

What a fantastic service to offer! I wonder if you would be able to help us, my Fiancé and I are planning a 2023 wedding and would ideally like to find a venue with in house catering for £3000. We live in West Oxfordshire and would like to keep it as local as possible, we estimate around 30 guests will attend.

Kind regards,

Sophia

• R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Sophia,

Thank you for your message i would love to help. Please can you provide me with your email address and we can discuss this further on there? Smiley smile

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emma

Hope you're managing to keep busy.

Do you have any experience with overseas weddings? I'd quite like a symbolic wedding in Greece but don't really know where to start!

Emily x

• R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Emily, I am currently looking to gain more experience in destination weddings and so I have been doing research on it. I would love to help you if you like? Please can you give me your email address? ?
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Absolutely, *************@*******.***

Thank you Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner July 2021 Leicestershire
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    Yes please! I was supposed to get married this month but have moved it to next July. I need some help with my room design and a photographer. Thank you!
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Laura,

Yes no problem I can definitely help you with this! So sorry to hear you had to postpone! Please can you dm me your email address? X
  • L
    Beginner July 2021 Leicestershire
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    All done. Thank you! X
  • V
    Ceredigion
    Victoria ·
    • Hide content
    Hi,

Where are you based? Many thanks
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Victoria,

I am based in London.

• E
    Beginner October 2021
    ExpensivePinkCakes58690 ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, I would greatful if I can have some advice. My wedding isn’t 2021 but I’m stuck lol
  • E
    Beginner October 2021
    • Hide content
    I have recently got engaged and I would love some help of going through wedding planning. Smiley smile
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey yes of course would love to help. Please can you dm me your email address?
  • E
    Beginner October 2021
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahh great,
    *****.**@******.***
  • Jess
    Beginner June 2022 Berkshire
    Jess ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

Would you be able to offer advice on someone looking to move into the wedding and events planning industry? I currently work in film & tv but i have a lot of transferrable skills and we're looking to move out of london!

• R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Jess, it's a really difficult time to get into the industry at the moment but I would suggest doing online courses for now to give you more exposure x
  • N
    Beginner April 2023 South West London
    Nicola ·
    • Hide content
    Ooh yes please I would really be interested in this
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Nicola,

Sure no problem! Please could you DM me your email address and we can discuss this further? Smiley smile

• C
    Beginner August 2022 Kent
    Chanel ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

Me and my fiancé are looking to get married in August 2022, could you give us any tips and advice on minimising our budget and also any advice on choosing a venue.

thankyou, Chloe x

• B
    Beginner November 2020 Norfolk
    Brittany ·
    • Hide content
    Hi
    wow what a lovely offer. Make sure you make the most of your time whilst on furlough as I am sure 2021 is going to an extra busy.
    If you don’t mind I would love some ideas for keeping my guests (all 24 of them) entertained during my socially distant Covid wedding in November this year. Smiley smile We have decided to scrap our evening party and just have a small intimate ceremony with family and close friends and are luckily now able to have a small reception and meal. However I keep thinking that the day will feel abit flat if straight after the meal we all up and leave and it’s all over. Ideally I would like something to finish off the day in a fun way. I have come up with a few ideas but nothing is quite right. A Mr and Mrs Quiz (is that boring), a socially distant Wii dance off on the big projector (? Not sure), silent disco (for 26 of us would it be strange?). I have come up with loads of things but it feels like I’m trying to hard to “create” a fun day so I don’t disappoint my guests, but honestly 95% of it will be perfect for me and I’m happy to have an early night, order pizza and enjoy the hot tub where we are staying. Do I need to provide entertainment? Sorry for rambling but a wedding coordinators opinion would be great. Thanks Brittany Smiley smile
  • R
    Beginner September 2022 Merseyside
    RomanticYellowBridesmaid39441 ·
    • Hide content
    That's so lovely xx what exactly do you do, I'm on a mission for a fabulous but chilled wedding ,maybe autumn,short dress vintage,50 guests xxx
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Chloe,

Please can you DM me and i can advise you with thisSmiley smile

• R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Brittany,

No problem at all, please can you DM me and i can see how I can help Smiley smile

• R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi there,

I am a wedding coordinator in a hotel with 2 years experience. I can help in any way you need whether it just be helping you bring your creative side out with some mood boards maybe on pinterest or doing some venue research for you, please feel free to DM me for more information Smiley smile

• B
    Beginner November 2020 Norfolk
    Brittany ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much.
    My email is ***************@*******.**.**
  • R
    • Hide content

Hi Brittany,

it is censored please can you send me on DM.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics