RomanticPinkStationery21248

Free Wedding Planning

RomanticPinkStationery21248, 9 August 2020 at 12:53 Posted on Wedding Planning 20 74
Saved Save
Hi guys. I am a wedding coordinator currently on furlough and losing my mind! I would love to offer my wedding planning services free of charge to anyone who needs any help and advice. Please feel free to contact me 馃槉

74 replies

Latest activity by Sophie, today at 16:12
  • Sophie
    Newbie Bride April 2022 East Sussex
    Sophie

Hi!

I've just come across this post and I'm not going to lie, it may be a miracle.

My fiance and I are desperately looking for a venue to hold both a ceremony and reception for 110 people in April 2022 for under 拢3000 in East Sussex and we are getting quite disheartened.

Do you think you may be able to help?

• RomanticPinkStationery21248
    View quoted message
    Hi Sophie yes of course I'd love to help you! Could you please send me a private message and we discuss this further? 馃槉
  • Sophie
    Newbie Bride September 2023 Somerset
    Sophie
    Hello!

This is such a lovely offer! I wonder if I could pick your brains as a wedding planner? We鈥檙e planning a long engagement and looking to get married in 2023/24. I wondered if you could offer any tips/advice/general recommendations for someone whose just gotten engaged? Any advice you have would be lovely xx
    View quoted message
    Hi Sophie of course no problem. Please could you private message me to discuss this further? 馃槉
  • Cissy
    Newbie Bride December 2020 Virginia
    Cissy
    This is amazing. I am based in the USA and will be getting married this year December,yap, it just happened and while your losing your mind with what to do, am losing my mind with where to start. I know you are far but can you help?
    View quoted message
    Hi Cissy I can definitely try my best to help you. Please can you send me a message on Facebook? My name is Emma Anand馃槉
  • S
    Newbie Bride August 2023
    SunnyBlueCars8020

Hi Emma,

What a fantastic service to offer! I wonder if you would be able to help us, my Fianc茅 and I are planning a 2023 wedding and would ideally like to find a venue with in house catering for 拢3000. We live in West Oxfordshire and would like to keep it as local as possible, we estimate around 30 guests will attend.

Kind regards,

Sophia

View quoted message

Hi Sophia,

Thank you for your message i would love to help. Please can you provide me with your email address and we can discuss this further on there? Smiley smile

• S
    Newbie Bride August 2023
    SunnyBlueCars8020
    View quoted message

Hi Emma,

Fantastic, my email is *******************@*****.***

• Emily
    Newbie Bride September 2022 Somerset
    Emily

Hi Emma

Hope you're managing to keep busy.

Do you have any experience with overseas weddings? I'd quite like a symbolic wedding in Greece but don't really know where to start!

Emily x

View quoted message
    Hi Emily, I am currently looking to gain more experience in destination weddings and so I have been doing research on it. I would love to help you if you like? Please can you give me your email address? 馃槉
  • Emily
    Newbie Bride September 2022 Somerset
    Emily
    View quoted message

Absolutely, *************@*******.***

Thank you Smiley smile

• L
    Newbie Bride July 2021 Leicestershire
    Laura
    Yes please! I was supposed to get married this month but have moved it to next July. I need some help with my room design and a photographer. Thank you!
    View quoted message
    Hi Laura,

Yes no problem I can definitely help you with this! So sorry to hear you had to postpone! Please can you dm me your email address? X
  • L
    Newbie Bride July 2021 Leicestershire
    Laura
    View quoted message
    All done. Thank you! X
  • V
    Ceredigion
    Victoria
    Hi,

Where are you based? Many thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles