Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

hp169
Beginner February 2011

flower girl gifts (for my daughter)

hp169, 2 of February of 2011 at 22:39 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hey, ive left this very late but i havent got a thank you gift for my daughter who will be a flower girl. I was thinking about getting a pewter winnie the pooh book ends but there £89 from john lewis. I was hoping to get something nice she could keep for hopefully ever. What have any of you guys got? (oh my daughter is 18 months)

6 replies

Latest activity by JellySweets, 4 of February of 2011 at 12:02
  • lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Haven't bought one myself but I know that Pure Treats does personalised teddies for flowergirls.

http://www.pure-treats.com/Teddybears.php

• L
    Lil'Guy Celebration Stationery ·
    • Hide content

How about a beautiful perfume bottle? At 18months she's not going to appreciate it but it could be a lovely thing from her teens onwards to treasure on her dressing table?

• stripeyrache
    Beginner February 2011
    stripeyrache ·
    • Hide content

Our flowergirl is almost 3. We got a personalised photo frame from a lady on eBay. It has her name painted on the top, then on the bottom of the frame it has the message: "Thank you for being our flowergirl, love David & Rachel" followed by our wedding date. We'll then get a a photo of just the three of us taken on the day to put in it.

I figured that as she's pretty spoilt and doesn't need toys or trinkets. But as she is so young, she probably won't remember the day properly. This way she'll always have her own photo to look back on 🙂

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PERSONALISED-photo-frame-bridesmaid-flowergirl-gift-/260729780487?pt=UK_Photo_Frames_Display&hash=item3cb4b4b907#ht_895wt_1139

• TheCakeNinja
    TheCakeNinja ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we have these personalised bears http://www.lilypondweddings.com/flowergirlsbridesmaids.htm (scroll to the bottom) dressed to match your flowergirl with a personalised message and gift tag and a little box for an additional keepsake such as jewellery.

Andrea

• eveywoo77
    Beginner August 2011
    eveywoo77 ·
    • Hide content

Maybe buy her a charm bracelet not to wear now but as each special event happens in her life you can add one and keep a diary of which one was for what and give it to her on her 16th But buy her a teddy of something similar for the day

I have a 15 year old daughter we are giving her a wedding band (for her right hand) during the ceremony, I am saying to her

We give you this ring as a symbol of the promise we have made today as a family

we promise to always love you, protect you and guide you through your life

We are so proud to have you for our daughter

everytime you wear this ring we hope it reminds you of just how special you are.

probably inbetween blub blub sniff sniff oh no snot bubble !!!!!!

• JellySweets
    Beginner September 2011
    JellySweets ·
    • Hide content

My niece is going to be my bm/flowergirl she will be almost 3 when i get married and we're getting her a my firts steif (sp?) teddy bear x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics