Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner

Eloping need two witnesses April Lancashire

ExpensiveYellowCars58060, 11 of March of 2019 at 07:22 Posted on Planning 0 1

HI everyone,

So here it goes.. I’ve decided to go ahead with the whole “elope” get married at the registers office without telling anyone. My partner and I had previously planned out wedding last year, booked the venue, cake, hair makeup the lot and weeks before the venue manager decided to tell us that they had double booked with someone who had booked before us. So here we are, still not married. We have decided to get married at the registry office without telling our family or friends till we’re officially husband and wife.

We would love if we could get two witnesses to be a Part of our special day.

We haven’t booked anything yet but was thinking early April in Chorley Lancashire.

If anyone likes the idea and would be interested then please let me know.

1 replies

Latest activity by Paula @ Ollievision, 14 of March of 2019 at 11:38
  • M
    Beginner April 2019
    Melyn ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting married mid-April myself so I couldn't do the beginning of April, if you decided to have it at the end of April I'd definitely be up for it, I live about an hour away so could do any Friday afternoons or weekends?

Eitherway, I hope you're able to get yourself hitched ?

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

Hi! You don't need to arrange witnesses at all. The register office staff can be witnesses or you can ask someone outside in the street. Your photographer can be a witness too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics