Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Fab
Curious September 2021 Surrey

dj or not Dj?

Fab, 18 of January of 2021 at 07:41 Posted on Planning 0 2
Getting married in September 2021 (all being well OBVS) and was wondering, for people who did a mildly restricted wedding, was a DJ allowed for the event? Or even better, for upcoming brides in 2021 given the current situation would you invest in one?

Just looking at who we need to 100% talk to to secure some deposits with the hope of having some sort of wedding (eheh) so just wondering what are people’s thoughts on the matter!

2 replies

Latest activity by Fab, 19 of January of 2021 at 06:46
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Very tricky to guess what will be allowed in September but as far as covid restricted weddings when it was 30 then 15 although sit down receptions were allowed there was no evening part as any music played should not be loud enough that you have to raise your voice to be heard, also no dancing was allowed either. And it was - masks on when not sat at a table eating or drinking Smiley sad

• Fab
    Curious September 2021 Surrey
    Fab ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Bill. That was my thinking. I just want to be prepared for what could easily be the guidelines on the day, I may also email the venue for guidance as I just would rather not book something I know I will not be able to get in the end!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics