Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Beginner July 2021 West Midlands

David’s Bridal uk

Sarah, 8 of August of 2020 at 16:53 Posted on Planning 0 3
Hiya everyone.

Has anyone had a good experience in David’s Bridal? I have had an awful experience with the Birmingham UK store in buying my bridesmaids dresses. They completely lied to me and my bridesmaids about being able to get a refund on the dresses if we needed to. I am so disappointed!!!

3 replies

Latest activity by Natalie, 20 of September of 2020 at 16:43
  • N
    Beginner December 2020 West Midlands
    Natalie ·
    • Hide content
    Yes my experience was horrid. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
  • F
    Beginner July 2021
    FL2020 ·
    • Hide content

I didn’t enjoy my experience there, they seemed desperate for any sale and would say every dress looked amazing when they clearly didn’t!

• N
    Beginner December 2020 West Midlands
    Natalie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That was my exact experience as the person said above! I felt so pressured to buy a dress i put a deposit down on the silliest dress ever! (they will make out like the dresses are being discontinued and tag team you) i'd bet ny bottom dollar they get commission, but it shouldn't be obvious Lol. Brought my bridesmaids along to have at the dress i put deposit on and they were horrified! Got my refund pronto. I've had a good experience at miamour & lula ann. Didn't feel pressured and they seemed to genuinely want to sell you a dress that suits you torn between both shops Smiley winking

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics