Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

LuxuriousOrangeCars61465
Beginner September 2022 Co Antrim

Baby before wedding!!

LuxuriousOrangeCars61465, 25 of September of 2020 at 19:04 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 1
Hi guys.

We’ve already had to put our wedding back due to COVID so to be safe we booked for NYD 2022. This has obviously messed with our plans as we wanted to plan a baby as we are mid 30s so my question is. Has anyone else had a baby before their wedding date or should we hold off until after the wedding!

1 replies

Latest activity by Ruth, 26 of September of 2020 at 08:57
  • R
    Dedicated September 2021 Essex
    Ruth ·
    • Hide content
    Hi!

I'm in a similar position, mid thirties and feel that time is ticking. We're just going to do a small wedding next year, likely just a registry office and meal, as I want to be married to my OH and have his name before considering baby, as outdated as that sounds! It'll also be nice to just enjoy marrying each other with no other responsibilities or considerations.
    I'm considering a big party on our first anniversary, by which stage we may have an extra guest! But at least I'll have pics of when it was just the two of us (and hopefully I'll fit into the form fitting dress that I've already ordered!)
    How do you feel about being a new mum at your wedding? Do you feel that the little one will make it even more special? Do you mind if your baby's name is different on the birth registration? It's really not an issue for some, whereas others may not like the idea. Whatever you decide, it'll be beautiful as you're marrying the person you're building a life with.
    Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics