Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maria
Beginner April 2022 Gloucestershire

Artist management services - anyone used them and had the band at their wedding?

Maria, 17 of November of 2020 at 10:17 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hello. I've been in discussions with Kevin from artist management services and am looking to book the elevation for my wedding. I've found a few reviews but none that state if they have used this company and actually gone right through the process to the wedding. Anyone had a band from this company?

4 replies

Latest activity by Megan, 23 of October of 2023 at 13:07
  • E
    Beginner August 2023 Lincolnshire
    Elle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Maria I am in a similar position and wondered how you got on with this company if possible? Smiley smile
  • Megan
    Savvy May 2023 Derbyshire
    Megan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Elle,

My wedding is next year so not had the service yet but I have booked the Nashville heat through this company. They came as a recommendation from a friend who’s friend had used the company at their recent wedding.

All seems to be going well for me so far, they’ve been really attentive with any queries I’ve had and actioned things quickly - I had emailed them not long ago asking for the link for the guest requests service that comes included in our package and they set me up an account and sent me the link straight away.
  • G
    Beginner December 2023 East Riding of Yorkshire
    Gillian ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Megan, we are just about to book the same band how did it go for your wedding?
  • Megan
    Savvy May 2023 Derbyshire
    Megan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Ellie,

The band were great and I would 100% recommend! Everyone loved them and their interim disco service was perfect as well. My friend had seen them at a previous wedding so they came as a recommendation to me as well.
    Good luck with your planning and would definitley recommended Nashville Heat Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics