Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Crafty_J
Beginner August 2013

30 day squat challenge...has anyone done this?

Crafty_J, 27 of June of 2013 at 21:42 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi Ladies,

I know that someone somewhere out there in Hitched-land has already done everything I plan to do for my wedding...

so I ask you this: has anybody completed the 30 day squat challenge? If so, did you notice a difference?

Thanks in advance, I just did my first 50 (day 1) and already feel the burn!

9 replies

Latest activity by MrsA2B2014, 28 of June of 2013 at 11:03
  • Red Kite
    Beginner
    Red Kite ·
    • Hide content

If you take a look in 'Off topic' board there was a thread for the 30 day shred the other day and there's currently one for the 6 week an challenge - so you might get a better response!

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

I attempted the 30 day shred and got to day 6...

It is good thought if you actually successfully do it!

• Mrspetal
    Beginner February 2014
    Mrspetal ·
    • Hide content

I'm on day 13. Yep can see a little difference already Smiley smile

• ChannyPink
    Beginner September 2014
    ChannyPink ·
    • Hide content

We did a squat challenge in a Zumba class and did 308 Squats in one hours class, Ouch the pain!!

• futuremrsscott
    Beginner August 2013
    futuremrsscott ·
    • Hide content

I'm doing the thirty day shred (a fiver off amazon) and am only on day seven but have lost weight and am much more toned already, if nothing else then do the 30 day squat, crunch and plank challenge rather than just squats as they only work the one area! Good luck!

• TheMrsMeFo
    Beginner April 2015
    TheMrsMeFo ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I started the 30 day squat and 30 day crunch challenge at the beginning of June and I really notice a difference. After the first 10 days I had lost 6inches off my thighs, hips, waist and tummy. After 20 days I had lost another 5 inches off the same areas. Managed to fit into jeans that had been tight and generally feel less 'flabby' in the tummy area - which is great since I had 2 kids within a year of each other!

Am hoping to keep it up after the 30 days and maybe add in something to help tone up the bingo wings. I also walk a mile every day and occasionally try to go out for a run once a week.

Good luck! Keep it up! x

• BertB
    Beginner July 2013
    BertB ·
    • Hide content

I was doing it and got to around 200 but then I missed a few days and it stopped. I started again a few days ago. I personally noticed a difference when I did it the other month. My legs felt fimrer and my bum looked better...well to me anyway!

• WickyWack
    Beginner July 2013
    WickyWack ·
    • Hide content

Yep. Done it. Hurts.

If you're looking for bum lift, I would thoroughly recommend dog leg lifts..

Get on all fours an *** your leg like a dog then push you leg up towards the ceiling - repeat on both legs for 50 reps then back to the dog leg position and pulse for 50 on each side - this actually lifts your bum and makes a huge difference!

• MrsA2B2014
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsA2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

Doing the 30 day squat challenge at the moment, but also doing the 30 day arms and abs too along with running. Not noticed a difference yet (only on day 3).

Will have to agree with everyone else about 30 Day Shred, it is blooming fantastic because it mixes cardio with strength and really enjoyable. The first day is hard but doable.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics